Shannon (Savhage Temptrest)'s Reviews > If He's Wicked

If He's Wicked by Hannah Howell

Aug 13, 09

bookshelves: prbc-selections
Read in July, 2009

** spoiler alert ** "If He's Wicked" was a relatively good book for all those who enjoy English based love stories with strange characteristics and old fashioned morals. The book is the beginning of a trilogy about three cousins with strong psychic gifts, and the premise of the book made me believe that the story would be more in depth about the gifts that the Wherlocke/Vaughn families possess and the romance would be entertaining and engaging to the reader. Unfortunately, I don't think that the gifts Chloe and her family possess were very detailed or present in the story as much as they could have been. I also think the passion in the intimate scenes were a lacking in this book as well. I don't know, I just thought that the book would be more adventurous and thrilling instead of a bit dull and blah. I don't know if I will read "If He's Sinful" when it comes out in November 09 although the preview at the end of "If He's Wicked" seemed much more interesting considering the lead character Penelope ends up drugged and bound to a bed in a brothel waiting to be used by a paying customer while her "gifts" show her a spirit of someone who died in the very bed she is tied to.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read If He's Wicked.

07/23/2009 page 146