valee's Reviews > Blue Bloods

Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz

2320890
Feb 04, 10

bookshelves: young-adults

I loved this book. Got me reading for so many hours without stopping that I couldn't believe I haven't read it yet. If I had knew I would enjoy so much this book I would have read it sooner.

I know many didn't enjoy it, but I liked everything about it.
This new story of how vampires exist and why was amazing. I loved the blue blood issue, LOL, so different from everything I have read.

I usually don't like shy and timid heroines, but there was something about Schuyler Van Alen that I loved, maybe that she gave the idea that she could change in any minute. I love to see this kind of heroines turning in a strong and formidable one.

Although all this brother and sister creepy relationship got me thinking the whole time: WTF? But I guess once it is explained why you get to understand it.

I loved this series, and I'll definitely will be reading more. I say this book was a 4.5 starts!

If you liked the morganville vampires series, you'll like this one even more. At least this book, I haven't read the rest yet. We'll see.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blue Bloods.

02/03/2010 page 40
13.25% "mmm, Ok this brother and sister relationship is getting a bit creepy..." 6 comments
02/03/2010 page 100
33.11% "Ok this book is amazing. I hope it keeps this way. There's vampires, there's mystery and there's romance. Really good." 1 comment
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

valee LOL, I found totally hilarious when I get a mail saying someone liked your review and it was one I wrote a lot time ago. It's like they re-appear from nowhere.

Thanks * Sam *