valee's Reviews > One Foot in the Grave

2320890
May 25, 11

bookshelves: urban-fantasy, 200-fav-reads
Read in July, 2009

WOW, let me just say WOW! Now I do remember why this was one of my fav series. Let me tell you that this book has the best scene ever, even from all the other series I have read. Nothing ever will be better than that scene in chapter 32. I wasn't sure if I should love it or feel ashame for loving it,lol. Bones and Cat are just the perfect fit. There isn't a better couple. This series is terrific and book 2 is the best in the series so far.

What I loved the most about this one (aside from that chapter) was how we get to see Cat's mom, Justina, more like a human. As bones said, "she just needed a good shag", lol. I loved how Bones became even more powerful as well. I have a thing for power when it comes to the heroes, so hot,lol.

Let's just finish saying that if you haven't started this series yet, WTF are you waiting for? Just kidding, but really, read it. You can thank me later for the recommendation.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Foot in the Grave.

Quotes valee Liked

Jeaniene Frost
“You called her Kitten? And she let you? She put me in a coma for three days when I
called her that! My balls never recovered from her smashing them into my spine!”
Jeaniene Frost, One Foot in the Grave

07/27/2009 page 220
09/05/2010 page 300
84.0% "Almost done. To see cat and bones get together again(For the 2nd time) was amazing. Definitely a series worth to re-read!)" 2 comments
09/06/2010 page 300
84.0% "OMG! Now I do remember why EVERYBODY was making such a huge dilemma about chapter 32. OMG. Best scene ever made! I was so embarrassed, but just wanted to read it over and over again,lol. Best scene from all the books I have read. Oh, I want a Bones for myself!" 4 comments
show 1 hidden update…

Mariya i think ive re-read this book like 4 or 5 times. i love one foot in the grave!

valee This is my second. And loving every page! I will write a review soon because I didn't the first time I read them.

Mariya night huntress series is definitely one to re-read. love books 1 and 2 soooo much! how was re-reading halfway to the grave? very exciting? oh, god. i just love bones!

valee I read them all twice! Can't wait to read the next! Book 5 is gonna be awesome!

Amanda I have to agree with u about that scene! OMG!! I just wish my husband had been home!! haha I can't get over how awsome this series is! So love it!!

valee LMAO, I think everybody agrees with that scene. Chapter 32 is a legend here in goodreads,LOL.

message 7: by Samina ~ Escapism~ (last edited Feb 27, 2011 02:20PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Samina ~ Escapism~ Oh yes! Chapter 32! Yeah I had the same dilemma as you Vale. Was not sure if I should be embarrassed to love one scene so much.Got to admitt I read it a few times too.

valee LOL I have only re-read the book 2 times but it definitely deserves a few more. It is one of the ebsts in the series...

Amanda The only other books I have re-read is the last 3 fever books and the hunger games and I am positive these will be added to that list! I can't decide who I want more, Barrons or Bones!

valee Barrons, definitely, I just adore him! So HAWT!

Samina ~ Escapism~ After all this discussion I had to shamelessly go and read the chapter again. It was great.hahaha n yeah Barrons is too good to be true. Its a shame he is not real. Thank god my boyfriend does'nt do goodreads.hahaha!

valee hahahahaha,LMAO.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I need to read this series

valee You really do Cynthia! It's amazing.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

everyone has said so