Amanda's Reviews > The Dog from Arf! Arf! to Zzzzzz Board Book

The Dog from Arf! Arf! to Zzzzzz Board Book by The Dog Artlist Collection

Jul 12, 09

bookshelves: 2009, fer-teenagers-kids-and-younguns
Read in July, 2009 , read count: 2

I'm having a hard time reading anything these days, so when I saw this book lying on my friend Jini's floor, I couldn't resist picking it up. I thought to myself, "Jesus, Amanda, there's a book you can read start to finish in one sitting. Just read something already!" So I did. I read it in one sitting (twice)! All twenty-six pages of it. Plus the page at the end where they tell you which breed each puppy is. And gosh golly, I sure am glad I read it. I mean, it's no Dr. Seuss,
Dr. Seuss's ABC An Amazing Alphabet Book! by Dr. Seuss

but it is a doggone adorable book of ABC's, nonetheless. From Arf to Zzzzzzz (I don't like the actual title, so I've changed it to something catchier here) educates your kids and trains your dog at the same time--it's multitasking for the modern mommy. The two cutest doggies in the book are the little jack russell who teaches us that B is for Beg and the naughty min-pin who needs to learn that N is for NO! I just wanna jump into a puppy pile and experience pure, unadulterated glee! You will, too, if you read The Dog from Arf! Arf! to Zzzzzz Board Book (Board Book).
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Dog from Arf! Arf! to Zzzzzz Board Book.

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa But more importantly, did it get you inspired to read again?

Amanda Good question! Let's see... I started reading Alias Grace
Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood

a couple weeks ago and haven't been able to make it very far, even after my visit with the pups. But a friend of mine lent me an unpublished kids' novel that he wrote, so I've been reading that. I guess I need to stick with kids' literature! :)