Karla's Reviews > Dragonfly in Amber

Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon

Jul 11, 2010

bookshelves: france, historical-romantic-fiction, scotland, time-travel, bricks, romance, 2010
Read from May 14 to July 09, 2010

I'm simply bedazzeled by this saga and am axious to read more. It is meticulously detailed, great for histoical fiction lovers. I found myself once again devoted and weak in the knees over Jamie, my favorite outlander. I would have given DIA 5 stars but I did get to a point where I got a wee bit bored and just wanted to get back to what I loved about the series and thankfully the action and passion where back as I patiently read on. The end makes you want to run out and get Voyager straight away. I still feel this is a wonderful saga to always have on hand for a long winter cozy curl up by the fire read to keep me sizzling during the cold long days.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dragonfly in Amber.

Quotes Karla Liked

Diana Gabaldon
“I stood still, vision blurring, and in that moment, I heard my heart break. It was a small, clean sound, like the snapping of a flower's stem.”
Diana Gabaldon, Dragonfly in Amber

05/18/2010 page 94
05/21/2010 page 206
21.68% ""Mo nighean donn" the right way to say "my brown girl"" 2 comments
05/24/2010 page 306
32.21% "Imagine what it feels like to arrive unexpectedly in the midst of a brothel, in possession of a verra large sausage." 2 comments
show 4 hidden updates…