Armendia's Reviews > Tempted

Tempted by P.C. Cast

2205892
Nov 01, 2009

Read in November, 2009

** spoiler alert ** OMFG!!!!! Okay, "The End For Now." Who ends a book like that????!!!! And I was just starting to like Heath!!!!!!! I was totally Blissed out that she finally dumped that asshat Eric, But I was just starting to like Heath! He wasn't a Stark, but he did get really sweet!!!!!

Random thought-Zoey beat one of Aphrodites' latest death visions. I really don't think there is any way for her to fall for Kolana now.

But...dadadummmm....she only altered another one. She didn't drown on the island with Stark just out of her reach. Her soul shattered with Stark just out of her reach. I think it had the same intended affect.

DAMN!!!! WHEN DOES BURNED COME OUT???????!!!!!!!!!!
31 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tempted.

10/31/2009 "Shit Yea!!! It's about damn time!!!"
11/01/2009 ";-}"

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Hey ditto...... TEAM STARK all the way baby!!!!
LOL :)

Dani I totallytotallytotally agree with you on Team Stark.
He's so adorable, and everyone else is so annoying.

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ She should so chose Stark, i adore him. Heath annoys me as does Eric.

Chloe Hear, hear!

message 5: by Brenda (new)

Brenda I SO TEAM STARK HE SOUND SO HOT...
BUT I ALSO LOVE HEATH THE HUMAN BOYFRIEND
BOTH ARE HOT LOL =]

Sushi K. I can't wait for the book to come out!!! I'm sooooo excited, and totally TEAM STARK! If zoey doesn't pick Stark she is out of her mind!

Alicia  Gordon Stark's mine >:l

Zoey doesn't deserve him >.<
Though I hope she chooses him...

message 8: by Claudia (new)

Claudia Team Stark woo!
Cant wait for Burned to come out, i cant wait to see what happens. <3

Jiliane NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS thank god for her breaking up with erik. he was a major b. i. t. c. h. and i hated how he let that girl all over him. wtf.
and then heath dying. i liked him. he was so sweet. he was okay with sharing her.
and stark. i liked how her cried at the end. it was so sweet. but i hate how he was all moody at the end. zoey should so pick her.

Vampreader Hell of a story. I think Cast outdid herself in this book. Plenty happened to keep me hooked and there were enough surprises. Great work.

ArmyGirls Read too I DONT THINK HEATH IS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!! i think they will come up with something to keep him in the series.. I mean COME ON!!! He died a virgin... that is too cruel to end a teen's life that way lol

Maria T A couple of things -- maybe a little off topic here but

A) did no one see the similarity in the last scene of Tempted to HP's last scene in Deathly Hallows; going to the other world and comming back?

B) the whole deal w/ Zoey loosing it; umm a tad bit to similar to the ending out Catching Fire?

C) No one thought the whole Venice scene was like Twilight's Volturi family?

I'm mean don't get me wrong; I'm totally reading Burned but I just felt like this book lackeed originality. Its sad when you look foward to both the 'bad' guys (Kalona and Rephaim) tell you more about thier past. Are they really the only interesting characters?

Aside from the similarities - this is a YA book. What is it teachinig our teenagers. This woman is always w/ more then one boy.

Kizi180 MAYOR SPOILER

I know what you mean why Heath had to die I was team Heath since book 4 and Zoey with all Kanola is good and all that s**** piss me off and Stark froze in the end tho i like Stevie rae part with the raven mocker i really did NOT like the end but was a good book

message 14: by Eden (new)

Eden lol.. i love heath and zoey together.. he loved and loves zoey so much, why kill him? Strak is okay, but i like heath more...

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Stop it!!I'm not done yet!!!

message 16: by Eva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eva i'm totally on team heath. not because i don't like stark, but zoey needs him. and because he's human. she always talks about how she wants to be normal and with heath, she has a chance of somehow getting there.

so this is why i think he'll somehow be brought back to life. or zoey will find some way to be with him because obviously she's willing to give up everything for him.

in respond to maria: i was thinking about twlight, too, when i read this. especially after my mom talked about how much harry potter this book is.s he's in book 1right now but i have to agree. not that i don't like it anyways ... ;)

message 17: by Beth (last edited Dec 26, 2009 03:58PM) (new) - added it

Beth Cayton Maria wrote: C) No one thought the whole Venice scene was like Twilight's Volturi family?
..."

That's so the first thing that popped into my head as soon as Venice was mentioned. Don't get me wrong, I love the books, but come on. It's just a little too similar for my liking.
While Heath was a cutie, I'm kind of glad that Zoey only has one guy in her life. She's such a ho at times. But more than likley, Erik will unfortunately come back into her twisted love polygon. Who knows how many guys she'll have in the next book. And Health will probably come back into the picture somehow, too.
But anyways . . . Burned comes out in late April! Yay!

October zoey. should. be. with. stark. don't get me wrong, i love heath. i hated it that he died, it shouldnt have happened. i love them both, but something about stark makes him better for zoey. heath should have stayed home.

Natalie Grrrrrrrrr WTF!!!! Who ends a book with the character dying and the book practically saying "yep she's dead or something but you cant tell and we won't tell you, just have a million questions that you cant get out of your mind for a YEAR while the next book gets written......... Aaaaaaaaaaach!!!!!!!! :+. :(

message 20: by My1234 (new)

My1234 I just don't see how Eric was an 'asshat'- he just didn't want Zoey to cheat on him with 2 other guys RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.

Kizi180 My1234 wrote: "I just don't see how Eric was an 'asshat'- he just didn't want Zoey to cheat on him with 2 other guys RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM."

Sooo true, but the best way is not to seep with another girl

message 22: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Garcia Heads up Heath gets turned into the white bull and stark ends up being her only bf book 11 she kinda goes mad and gets arrested the end until October