Natasha's Reviews > All Souls' Night

All Souls' Night by Jenny Trout

Oct 16, 09

Read in August, 2008

I really enojyed this book. This whole series was something I actually got into a lot. The only thing that disapointed me was that this is the last book of the series. I really wish we heard for from the characters, I fould Cyrus wasn't finished. I felt I could read more of his story and more of the rest of the characters stories.But all in all I really enjoyed the series...I just hoped for more books. Which isn't bad. I don't not like how the author ended it, I just hoped for more is all. I found the ending really good i just hate seeing a series I just started to like finish. That usually happens when I just start gettin into a great series.
In the first installment of the Blood Ties series, Carrie is working at the mourge at the hospital and is turned into a vampire. She then meets Nate and his son Ziggy. She is helped in the process of being turned into a vampire by Nate, and then they fall for eachother.
Cyrus is the character(vampire) who turns Carrie at the morgue that night and she finds herself always comming back to him in each installment, even if it's not something she wants.
In this book(the final book) the Soul Eater on the verge of god status. Carrie is pushed to limits she didn't think she'd ever have to be pushed to. And she finds she might loose more than she would want to give up. There's a lot of action in this book and I found myself of the edge of my self for some parts. Old friends reappear, including some dead ones(:)). This book really shows how it is pretty hard to make a vampire stay dead for long.

Synopsis:
I have reached my breaking point. And now I will not, cannot be stopped. With the Soul Eater on the verge of god status, it's time for me to take a final stand, even if it means losing everything I love. Even if it means losing my life.

I've got plenty of power on my side, and some I didn't know I could count on in the first place. But it's nothing compared to the army of the undead the Soul Eater is building up. And time is running out.

They say that good always triumphs over evil. I hope that's true. Because the odds aren't in our favor, and the fate of the world is in our hands.

I really enjoyed this series, and hope that others will as well. I am looking forward to Jennifer's new series Lightworld/Darkworld. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All Souls' Night.