Jostalady's Reviews > Origin

Origin by Bill Jemas

Jul 05, 09

bookshelves: graphic-novels
Read in July, 2009

My, oh, my. I am not old enough to have gotten caught up in Wolverine from his first appearance in Incredible Hulk #181. But I have been dying to know about his origins since the X-Men cartoon ran after school in the '90s, and that feels like a very long build up. If I had known this was out there in 2001...I surely would not have gotten as hooked into the character as I am. I saw the movie Wolverine Origins in theaters, having not read ANY comics at all. I was so excited! I had liked Wolverine from the cartoon X-men and loved him from the other X-men movies. Many people told me I would like the comics, and now I can tell them they are right. Ok, I am going on and on because I am just so pleased with knowing so much about Wolverine...and I can't wait to read more, and watch more. I am currently watching the X-Men: Evolution series, re-watching the X-Men series, and definitely need to track down Wolverine and the X-men...keep it coming you MARVEL geniuses! Just, could you please make it easier to know what order to read this stuff in to catch up, for us newbys? Thanks.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Origin.