Jessica's Reviews > Passion Unleashed

Mar 20, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: romance-pnr
Read in July, 2009

This book didn't seem like it was written by the same author as the rest of the series. It lacked the level of humor in the first two books, Wraith acted out of character almost all the way through (I was looking forward to reading about the bad ass of the group, but suddenly he wasn't so bad ass). The ending had the potential to be so sweeet, and although I did like how everything turned out, it felt rushed and lacked Ione's usual creativity.

* * * * * * Spoiler Alert * * * * * * * * * *

If turning Serena into a vampire would have saved her from her disease, why didn't Wraith think of it sooner? The solution was too simple.
At the end of the book Wraith still hasn't met his nephews, and as far as his own son is concerned...GRR, just GRRRR. I would expect a tortured person such as Wraith to need a little adjustment time, but he went from thinking he had no business raising a kid to a willing father without a second thought.
There was so much going on, and time between Wraith and Serena was minimal. I was more interested in what was going on between Gem, Kynan and Lore.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Passion Unleashed.