J.G. Keely's Reviews > Blood of the Fold

Blood of the Fold by Terry Goodkind

Jun 30, 2009

it was ok
bookshelves: childhood, fantasy, novel, reviewed, america
Read in January, 1999

I had to stop bringing this book to Junior High just so people would stop asking why I was reading a book about menstruation. Thanks Terry.

My Fantasy Book Suggestions
12 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood of the Fold.

02/03 marked as: read

message 1: by Jocelyn (new)

Jocelyn Terry Goodkind sounds like an odd author indeed. Perhaps he's a bit crazy?

J.G. Keely Well, I don't tend to think of bondage-obsessed Ayn Rand disciples who declare 'I HAVE REINVENTED THE NOVEL' as being particularly stable folks, no.

Merri This seriously made me laugh.

J.G. Keely Glad it amused you.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

You just had to say that. Now I can't be seen reading this in public.

J.G. Keely Well, at least I saved you from having to hear it from someone on the bus. You could always get a book cover for it.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Keely wrote: "Well, at least I saved you from having to hear it from someone on the bus."

And what an awkward moment that'd be.
As for the cover, I guess I could always strip it. Doesn't matter now, I finished it.

Hope L. Justice Giggle. I'm thoroughly surprised by your reviews of this series and others. People realllly hate this series. When I gave it two stars I thought for sure I'd get hate mail.

Brian Brechner I wouldn't worry about it, it's only an elementary school, they can't comprehend the word much less the book.

Loryn You didn't seem to enjoy the first one, why continue just to troll an author?