Tynga's Reviews > Shadow Kiss

Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead

Sep 13, 2009

bookshelves: favorites
Read in January, 2009

After what happened at the end of frostbite Rose will never be the same again. Mason's death is really hard on her and reality of guardian's life has hit her like a wall. She's having a hard time focus at school, having a hard time with her guardian ultimate evaluation and she's feeling stalked by dark things. She's wondering if she's becoming crazy and she feels like she can't tell anyone. She's attracted more then ever to Dimitri and can't deny it anymore, but what will she do about it? Problems with the strogois aren't over and more intense action is to come!

Shadow kiss is the best novel of the three, I couldn't put it down! The suspense is so intense I had issues containing myself, I couldn't believe my own eyes. You feel like you're on the edge the entiere time and the relation ship between Rose and Dimitri is awesome, Rose and Adrian have that special bound as well that leaves you hanging for more. The novel is over-the-top-awesome, it's really hard to find words to describe how good it was.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shadow Kiss.