Ashley Manzueta's Reviews > Demon in My View

Jun 28, 2009

liked it
bookshelves: summer-books
Read in June, 2009

Demon In My View is about a girl named Jessica who writes her own books about vampires, witches and the supernatural. The thing she doesnt know is that her stories are real. All the vampires and witches have heard of her books and read them. The vampires want to kill her. The vampires moved to a secret place called New Mayhem, they moved there because vampire hunters have no clue where they are. But since Jessica has written her books, the vampire hunters know where to start looking and its all her fault.

While i read this book, i made a text to text connection. Jessica was an outsider, she didnt really talk to people and people didnt really like her much either. In The Host, Wanda is a Alien inside a human body; You can tell because there is a silver ring thats around the pupil. Humans hated her race because her race kills humans and puts aliens like her inside them. Jessica and Wanda are alike because they dont really communicate with the world around them.

I would give this book 3 stars. It was a good book but its exactly like other books. For example, this book had the same facts about vampires like all the other vampire books do. It was engaging but i would have read something completely different from what i already know. I recommend this book to people who like the supernatural.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demon in My View.