Meghan's Reviews > Understanding Exposure: How to Shoot Great Photographs with a Film or Digital Camera

Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson

F_50x66
Jul 09, 09

Read in June, 2009

I couldn't put this book down! I read almost all of it in one sitting. I am a very amateur photographer and I learned so much from this book. I learned the value of the manual setting and how to properly use it. I learned from where to meter light. I had no idea there was a problem metering light from black and from white images. I learned many insights into creatively composed images and how to make them. Very informative and well laid out. Easy to understand.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Understanding Exposure.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tamara (new)

Tamara I am going to see if my library has this!

message 2: by Ebookwormy (new) - added it

Ebookwormy thanks for your review! I've been looking for something like this and have added it to my to-read.

Meghan Ebookwormy wrote: "thanks for your review! I've been looking for something like this and have added it to my to-read."

I forgot to add one thing! Make sure you get the revised edition... The original was published 10 years prior to the revised and only talks about film cameras.