Willow Brook's Reviews > Megan's Mark

Megan's Mark by Lora Leigh

May 29, 10

bookshelves: shape-shifters-breeds
Read from May 25 to 28, 2010

This is the second time I've read Megan's Mark and I loved it as much as I did the first time. The plot is fast paced and exciting with not one, but two chase scenes and lots of action as Megan and Braden fight the seriously bad guys together. I really have been rating LL's current books too generously. Megan's Mark is so much better written, with tigher plots, and characters that jump off the page compared to what has come out over the past couple of years. The chemistry between Megan and Braden is classic off the charts LL as are the love scenes.

Megan's struggle to not be overwhelmed by her empathic talents is a big part of the book. Braden helps her to gain control over her gifts, offering her a freedom she thought she'd never have. Megan and Braden complement each other in ther strengths and abilities. Their love is a sweet, profound, raunchy romance, providing them with strength and hope in a harsh world filled with past horrors and present dangers.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Megan's Mark.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

MelissaB Willow,

I really like this one too! A lot of people don't like it as much, this is the first Lora Leigh I ever read and it introduced me to this great series.

Willow Brook I'm pretty sure this is the first Breeds book I read too. I don't understand what some people don't like about it but to each their own. :)