Ally72's Reviews > Nobody's Baby But Mine

2201558
Jun 06, 2011

bookshelves: contemporary-romances, favorites
Read from May 30 to June 06, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nobody's Baby But Mine.

06/05/2011
31.0% "Hmm...I am really struggling with reading this one...The main characters aren't really clicking for me." 12 comments
show 1 hidden update…

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) I can't wait to see what you think of Cal. I thought he was a big jerk, personally.

Ally72 Hi Danielle...I have heard that too and it is one of the reasons why I have been dragging my feet on reading it. I just haven't had time this week to start it, but I hope to be able to tonight. I love Susan Elizabeth Phillips, but I have a feeling Cal might not be one of my favorite characters. I will let you know once I get into it!

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) I hope you are able to have more reading time soon, Ally.

Ally72 Thanks Danielle...I am hoping to have a less busy weekend. Do you have any fun plans?

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) Our bookclub is meeting tomorrow. That's always fun. I have two weeks worth of laundry to do as well. Fun, fun, fun! Also, avoid being out in the sun since it's freaking hot!

message 6: by Ally72 (last edited Jun 03, 2011 04:25PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ally72 I wish I lived in Austin and we could go to the same bookclub! I know you will have fun doing that, but I am not sure about the laundry! It has been pretty warm and humid here too. The weather goes from blizzards one week to tornadoes the next. My ancestors were a lot "hardier" than me.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) Ally, I am not hot weather hardy at all. This 100 degree weather and brutal sun makes me contemplate becoming a nightwalker. :)

Laundry isn't that fun. I do like our new washing machine--it's fun to watch since it has a window.

I wish we could leave near each other so we could hang out!

Ally72 The new washing machine sounds cool! I know 100 degree weather is not fun and I don't blame you for wanting to stay out of it. I hope you can find some relaxing things to do this weekend (like reading) in the shade!

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) Thanks, Ally. I hope to take advantage of air conditioning everywhere I go.