Gloria's Reviews > Queste

Queste by Angie Sage

F_50x66
Jun 25, 09

bookshelves: advisory

In the book Queste by Angie Sage, Jenna, Septimus, and Beetle needs to find a way to return back from the past. They need to look for Nicko and Snorri. They need to go to the House of Foryx, the location where all the times meet. Merrin wants to destroy Septimus and bumps into Jenna. The notes dropped and got wet, the notes tell them where to go. Jenna needs to get another copy of the notes so she goes to look for Ephaniah. Merrin was working in the Manuscriptorium where he finds a ghost of Tertius. Tertius makes Septimus go on a queste.

I liked reading this book. I thought that this book had a lot of action and adventure. I thought that this book was very interesting and that i like the adventures the characters go through. This book didn't change my life. It had no impact on me. This book didn't change my life because I think the themes I get from this book doesn't relly teach me anything about life.

I would recommend this book to people who likes to read about magic. I would also like to recommend this book to people who like to read fantasy books. This is one of the four books in the series. The first book is Magyk. This is the fourth book. If you want to know whether or not Merrin defeats Septimus and whether or not they leave form the past and return to the present, you need to get a copy of this book and start reading.

worth 2 books
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Queste.