Nicole's Reviews > Dial L for Loser

bookshelves: nicole
Recommended to Nicole by: No one
Recommended for: Alyssa
Read in June, 2009 — I own a copy, read count: 1

** spoiler alert ** In this book Alcia and Claire and Massie go to Los Angeles and audition for a part in a movie but the only problem is that only one of them gets to play the part so they are all playing/being hard on each other. In the end Claire gets the part and Massie and Alicia get mad/upset and Claire is being rude/mean to them. She told Massie that she would ask Conner and Abby if it was okay. She never asked and also she never called Massie. Claire kept getting samples of make-up and clothes. Massie and Alicia were super duper mad at Claire so one time when they were on THE DAILY GRIND they got a lot of stuff that girls need and took them out of their rappers and threw the rappers into her bathroom in her make-up room and showed it to the whole world and they embarassed her and did not even care if they hurt her feelings or embarrased her and they did not even feel bad for her. I would not either if she was being mean or rude to me. In the end they got back into school. I learned that you should be pround of someone if they worked hard to get somewhere and they made it. Also you should always include everyone in things you do if they are not being included by anyone else and that is a nice thing to do and I bet they would really appreciate it and you could have a brand new friend and that is good.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dial L for Loser.