Dave Lancaster's Reviews > An Inconvenient Book: Real Solutions to the World's Biggest Problems

An Inconvenient Book by Glenn Beck

M_50x66
Jul 09, 09

Read in June, 2009

Was given this book for Father's Day. I listen to Glen Beck occasionly and enjoy what he has to say most of the time so I was anxious to read it.

Like other reviewers I think this book works best if you don't try to read it cover to cover.
- Read a chapter.
- Set it aside for a couple of days.
- Read another chapter.

Who should read it? Everyone. I found some of it hilarious and some of it disturbing for multiple reasons.

Conservatives should read it because it will strengthen many of their positions with facts rather than rhetoric.

Liberals should read it because it gives a different opinion on several topics that they won't find in the general media.

I listen to Glen Beck and other conservative comentators but I also listen to NPR every day, which I find to present a highly liberal bias. I find that hearing both opinions gives me balance that I wouldn't get if I just listened to one side of the conversation.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Inconvenient Book.