Kelly's Reviews > Little Women

Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

Aug 07, 10

Read in January, 2011

Never snub the sister with curly hair, or she will burn your laptop and any printed manuscripts she can find.

Get past the fact that you wouldn't resist from making gagging noises if you had to hold a conversation with the earthly angel, Beth.

Always go for the distinguished gentleman that molds into you the best. All right for gray hairs!

Little Women is just one of those books that I learned a LOT from, and it has stayed with me without fuss since the fifth grade. The characters offer a wise spanse of personality to contend with, and relate to (as readers we will not, and can not, admit to wanting to come across characters like ourselves). I am on the same page as Jo. I rebel in the larger things though, like self-government (something some officals should follow up on).
And yes, I also tend to go for the older guys, but when it comes to books and the fights that Jo/Me gets into with Amy/Meg(my sister), we should have been twins. And the most enchanting part of it all? Alcott was Jo, hair-chopping and all.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Little Women.