Yvonne's Reviews > Writing Spirit

Writing Spirit by Lynn V. Andrews

Jun 20, 09

Lynn speaks to us through Spirit

Is a muse a spirit guide or some form of higher guidance? If so, how does a muse communicate with a writer? Do you have a guide looking over your shoulder as you type? These are some of the questions answered in Writing Spirit by Lynn Andrews.

This book is for anyone wanting to learn how to tap into inner guidance for creativity in the arts. Whether your medium is literature, oil, pencil, drama or dance, you can be inspired to reach your goals and obtain your heart's desire by taking the first step: Take the first step. Yes, it is that easy. When you take action toward expressing your creativity, divine inspiration will meet you at the piano, at the typewriter, or at the easel.

Learn what it really means to be a writer as you learn how to release your inspiration through Shamanic, spiritual traditions. Lynn Andrews has written 19 books using the principles she teaches in this book.

The first and foremost question Lynn asks a writer to answer is "Why are you writing?" The second question is "Who are you writing for?" It's all about including spirit in your writing and in your life.

Find out what causes writers block and how to overcome it when I post Lynn's interview on my blog http://yvonneperry.blogspot.com on August 10, 2007. I hope you will drop by and listen. She is such a pleasant speaker with a lot of useful information to share.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Writing Spirit.