Barbara ★'s Reviews > Walk on the Wild Side

1968285
May 28, 11

bookshelves: read-2011, paranormal-shifters, x-set-in-usa-nevada, hero-alpha
Read on May 28, 2011

When Kitty Sugarman travels to Las Vegas to see her father for the first time in 24 years, she wasn't expecting to fall in love. Max Stewart, her father's second in command, falls instantly in love with her and follows her around like a puppy dog...er kitty cat (they are lion shifters after all). Unfortunately her fathers new family isn't as happy to see her. The attempts on her life start in the airport and continue unceasing.

I immediately liked Max. His inner dialogue was totally hysterical. Kitty might be clueless about what she's about to walk into but you can't help but like her. I loved the dynamics between Kitty and Max. They were perfect together and neither one refuted that. The only issue was whether the family was going to succeed in killing Kitty before they could declare their intent to mate.

I was hooked after this comment: That overgrown tabby couldn't get metal shavings to follow his lead if he strapped magnets to his ass. Oh Max is a witty one!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Walk on the Wild Side.