Kristi's Reviews > Runaway

Runaway by Meg Cabot

Jun 18, 2009

bookshelves: own-arc, books-i-own
Read in May, 2010

Meg Cabot is awesome. Just plain ole' freaggin' awesome. She can do no wrong in my eyes!

Runaway was a fantastic ending to this series. The secret behind the Stark Enterprises, is so simple, it's brilliant! I couldn't believe that I didn't figure it out sooner!

If you've never read Meg Cabot before, I highly recommend that you check her out! If you like something entertaining, funny and not all that serious, anything written by her would be up your alley.

As I said above this was a really great ending to the series. It wrapped everything up nicely which I so appreciated. I hate when a series ends and it leaves so many plot points open, the Nikki Howard series is not like that.

The characters seemed a little flat this time around, but I think it might have been because we have been introduced to these characters through the two previous books..... so perhaps there was a little less emphasis on character development.

The writing is the classic Meg Cabot style, it is utterly addicting, honestly when I start reading a Meg Cabot book I cannot put it down! Runaway was no different.

I'm ready for more!

I apologize that this review is absolutely horrible, but it was just fantastic! Read it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Runaway.

08/11/2016 marked as: read

Mikayla_ So jealous >.>
I REALLY want this book.

message 2: by Ame (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ame I looooovvvvveeee it!!!!