Raiatea's Reviews > Blood Promise

U 50x66
Jun 18, 09

bookshelves: to-read

Hey.
I have a theroy. PLEASE DONT 'SPOILERIZE' IT!!!!!!!!!
I think its pretty good. Here it is.
(Sorry its all in Caps!)
DIMIRTI HAS LEFT. HES IN RUSSIA(already known from Richelle).SHES ALMOST THERE. THEN SHE COMES ACCROSS ADRIAN, LISSA AND CHIRSTIAN AND EDDIE. OF COURSE THERE GOING TO TRY TO GET HER BACK. ONLY ADRIAN AND LISSA KNOW ABOUT DIMITRI AND ROSE STILL. SOMEHOW ROSE GETS THEM TO STAY. THEY FIND DIMITRI AND ABOUT 10 OTHER STRIGOI. ROSE TAKES DOWN 3 BUT THEN GET HIT AND ALMOST DIES. DIMITRI IS HOVERING AROUND HER. THRISTY YET NOT DRINKING HER BLOOD. HE KNOWS WHY SHE IS THERE. THE OTHER STRIGOI ARE KILLED OFF. DIMIRTI BENDS DOWN AND SCOOPS UPROSE. HE LOOKS INTO HER EYES AND THEN SAYS THAT HE LOVES HER. HE TAKES HER STAKE AND IS ABOUT TO PLUNGE IT INTO HIS HEART WHEN ROSE SAYS STOP. SHE TELLS ADRIAN AND LISS TO DO IT NOW. THEY BOTH FOCUS ON DIMITRI. THEY TURN TOO HIM AND START USING THERE POWER ON HIM. IT DRAINS THEM TO NEAR DEATH BUT AFTER A WHILE HIS EYES DARKEN AND TURN BLACK, HE IS NOW A THIRD SHADOW KISSED A THIRD DHAMPIR AND A THIRD STRIGOI. HE IS THE SAME AS A MONTH AGO THOUGH NOW. HE IS GOOD.

Basically my 'plot' thingy was just that lissa, adrian and the other catch up with the rest and the two spirit users use there powers on Dimitri to make him 'GOOD' again.
=] =] =]
LOL
Please comment!!!!!!!1

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Promise.

*Michelle* i luv ur theory!!!

message 2: by Karla (new)

Karla i think that too hopefully
it's like that // :)

GREAT i think your theory is great. i think they will save dimitri with the help of adrian and lissa's spirit aswell.

Shobana it's a great theory! i don't think there can be a story without rose's friends in it

message 5: by Kyla (new)

Kyla Omg OMG I LOVE this theory because I LOVE Dim he's my all time favorite vampire XD (even before Emmett Cullen)!!!!!!!!!

*Michelle* Kyla wrote: "Omg OMG I LOVE this theory because I LOVE Dim he's my all time favorite vampire XD (even before Emmett Cullen)!!!!!!!!!"

I think that Emmett is funner though.

message 7: by Kyla (new)

Kyla Ya but Dim is sooooo hot I can't help but love him....I think it's a tie now.

*Michelle* Yea, but The Vampire Academy series is better than the Twilight series.

message 9: by Kyla (last edited Jun 29, 2009 05:53PM) (new)

Kyla You better believe it lol but I love the Twilight saga too....

message 10: by Lana (new)

Lana Murphy i like the theory but lissa is so mad at rose that she may not want to find her i mean look at it this way if ur bff kept 1 of the biggest secrets in the world from u would u be mad?

*Michelle* yea, but i would want to help out.

message 12: by Kyla (new)

Kyla Yeah and I would get over it and help out too.

message 13: by Marina (last edited Jul 08, 2009 01:34PM) (new)

Marina I love your theory, and i hope it happens!!!! I love dimitri too much to let him go strigoi!!!! i really hope that they save him, he's pretty much my fave character!!!!!!

message 14: by Kyla (new)

Kyla I love Rose lol she reminds me alot like me! HAHA!

*Michelle* I love everything about her and if she was real, she would no doubt be my bff!!

message 16: by Autumn (new) - added it

Autumn Oh my goodness. Me and my sister, Summer, are HUGE fans of Twilight and DEFINITELY this series! And your theory pretty much rocks. Our only thing is...what if Lissa uses too much and goes all suicidal on us or even totally dies. Because she got CRAZY drained when she helped Victor (against her will...may i add) but Strigoi? I mean that's worse than dead. And I agree with Lana...what if Lissa is too mad? I love Dimitri but a part of me loves Adrian too. Maybe Dimitri will come back and Rose has to give Adrian a chance and falls in love with him too?! Then we'll be back to square one. Jacob V. Edward. Dimitri V. Adrian. GASP! Please comment back. We're desperate for others opinions!

*Michelle* if dimika is a strigoi then rose should be with adrian but if he isn't then she shouldn't belong with adrian

message 18: by Autumn (new) - added it

Autumn I agree that she shouldn't be with Dimitri if he's Strigoi. She can't turn strigoi just because of him. Rose is too awesome.

*Michelle* Plus if someone else was there, they wouldn't let her.

message 20: by Autumn (new) - added it

Autumn True. I think she might try, but Adrian will try to save her... if he's not drunk :)

*Michelle* I think that if Rose askes Adrian to stop drinking that he would because he loves her and would do a lot of things for her.

message 22: by Autumn (new) - added it

Autumn Oh yeah. I think he wouldn't think twice about it. The problem about Adrian is the Queen and her plan to get Lissa and Adrian together. I hate that wench. I think she needs a nice punch to the face. Ha.

*Michelle* I think that she should have a stake dropped on her foot. lolz

message 24: by Autumn (new) - added it

Autumn hahaha. YES!

*Michelle* totally like in Kriss-smiles story but it happened to Alberta.

message 26: by Autumn (new) - added it

Autumn Kriss-smiles story?

*Michelle* She decided to write her theory of Blood Promise on Goodreads and on fan-fiction.

Jennifer I completely agree with you ! Way better !

*Michelle* yupp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!