Paula's Reviews > Mrs. Fields Cookie Favorites

Mrs. Fields Cookie Favorites by Debbie Fields

Jun 17, 2009

bookshelves: cookbooks
Read in June, 2009

Yep, read this cover to cover the other night. I feel like I'm still "currently reading" it though, since I have yet to try any of the recipes. Soon though, very soon. My rating might go up if the cookies are fantastic.

Update: The double chocolate peanut butter cookies from page 14 earned this book a fourth star. I'm glad I didn't cut any corners, the semi-sweet chocolate swirl, milk chocolate chips, and little peanut on top of each cookie make these both impressive and delicious.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mrs. Fields Cookie Favorites.

message 1: by Sue (new)

Sue fingers crossed that the Godfreys can help decide if this book deserves 4 stars.

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura Sounds like we should be planning a visit to Muncie this summer if you are going to be trying all these cookie and ice cream recipes! You'll need taste testers!

Paula That would be great! Maybe I should plan an event to help make the 3+ hr drive more enticing. :) Maybe some "appropriate ceremonies and activities" (in the words of Ronald Reagan) for National Ice Cream Day!

I hope that link works!

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Thanks for the tip about National Ice Cream Day...I hadn't looked into when it was yet, but remember one summer when we met Betsy for our annual summer ice cream outing, we didn't go on National Ice Cream Day and you noted that! :) We'll have to celebrate w/"appropriate ceremonies and activities" (aka eating ice cream!)