Phillip's Reviews > To Kill a Mockingbird

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

M_50x66
Jun 15, 09

Read in March, 2009

Another novel about the 1950s and during the time when the country was not that rich. This novel sets in a beautiful town called Maycomb. This book's over view is generally how Atticus a widowed father tries to stand up against his opponent at court about a case about rape. He defends his victim Tom Robinson a black male who is accused of something he did not do.

Also Boo Radley plays a good role in the scene where he is Jem and Scout's watcher. They think of him as a scary guy in a house but it turns out he has been watching them all along. He saved Jem and Scout's lives also in the end of the story. Also in the end Tom Robinson was convicted even though he had enough proof he wasn't guilty and later he tries to run away from somewhat a jail facility and gets kill by security shooting him down.

This book was really good to me because there was just so much action going on. It was also really interesting to find out what next happened in the book. This book is one of those books that keeps you wondering even after you are done reading the book. It was good how in the end the whole story adds up together and everything makes sense. I recommend this book for patient people who likes to read Realistic Fiction. This book has definitely got to be one of the best book I have ever read in my life!