G. Norman's Reviews > James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing

James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing by G. Norman Lippert

Jun 15, 09

(Review from the author)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing.

Comments (showing 1-5)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 5: by G. (new) - rated it 5 stars

G. Norman Greets everyone-- I am the author of this series (with apologies, respects, and endless homage to J. K. Rowling) and I am surprised and pleased by the activity regarding these tales here at goodreads. If you do happen to host a group read of the book, I will be happy to observe all comments and critiques, good and bad. I may even get into the conversation, if you so desire. What fun!

message 4: by Novin (last edited Jul 17, 2009 01:06PM) (new) - added it

Novin Wow! So we have the author here, this is great! As you know, we are reading the book in the Harry Potter group, and we will be happy to have you there.

By the way, why don't you become a Goodreads Author? Just go here, and confirm that you are G.Norman Lippert. :-)

Clorissa Rene' Brown Thank you so much for these books.

message 2: by Pierre (new) - added it

Pierre A. where can I buy the regular books of the james potter series, I downloaded them to put on my kindle, but can't open the files to down load on kindle. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 1: by Ian (new) - added it

Ian Schlechter G. Norman
Is there any chance that the James Potter series will be to be viewed on a different ereaders?