Shawnette's Reviews > I Know Who Holds Tomorrow

I Know Who Holds Tomorrow by Francis Ray

202978
Sep 09, 2007

Read in July, 2002

To the outsider looking in, Madison and Wes Reed appear to be the perfect couple. They are what most deem as a match made in heaven. They are successful and appear to be living the good life. However, these two are far from what people think they are. Behind closed doors they are sleeping in separate bedrooms, rarely speak to each other. Madison and Wes suffered a terrible lost losing their only child. This lost has driven the couple in different directions. Madison is driven by her career and has shut off her feeling. Wes has been hiding his lost and hurt in the arms of another woman. An accident takes place claiming the life of Wes along with another woman. On Wes's deathbed he asks Madison to promise to raise the child of the deceased women, Madison agrees. Throughout this horrible ordeal, Wes's best friend Zachary is there to support her through this unfortunate set of circumstances. Ms Francis Ray takes us on a emotional rollercoaster ride of secrets, lies, denial, love, friendship, compromise and sacrifice. No page or stone is left unturned. A must read! This is one book you will definitely not want to put down.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Know Who Holds Tomorrow.

09/15/2016 marked as: read