Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten)'s Reviews > Night World, No. 1

Night World, No. 1 by L.J. Smith

Jul 22, 09

bookshelves: i-own
Read in July, 2009

I really liked this book. I love paranormal romance and definatly reccomend it. My fave story was the second, Ash had me cracking up and i loved how his relationship with Mary-Lynnette changed. Oh, and i really liked Poppy in the first story :}

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Night World, No. 1.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Ashara i have to completely and utterely agree with Rachel's review, and the second story with Ash was my favourite too.

(Love the paranormal love books:P)

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Ashara wrote: "i have to completely and utterely agree with Rachel's review, and the second story with Ash was my favourite too.

(Love the paranormal love books:P)"

Ditto Paranormal books about romance rock!!!!!!
Go Ash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Victoria i love the characters in all the books lol. But yea i love the character ash a lot, espiecally how he changes from hating every humon to falling inlove with one <3

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Ditto. This is actually my fave L.J. Smith series, and i really love the characters.
Oh, yes....i love that about Ash! Have you read the stories Smith has on her website? I think the way Ash acts is so adorable and i never would have expected it from him in the beginning of this book.

Victoria i know in the begining hes all mean to james and poppy but then he says he actually wasnt going to turn her in and i got so confuzed because i didnt kno if he was evil or good! Ash is so amazing in the end of his and mary-lenettes story i got so upset when he had to leave and M.l didnt become a vampire lol. No i havent gone on the website, whats it like???

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Well, if that's how you felt at the end of his and Mary-Lynette's story you may want to check out the story of his and Mary-Lynette's on the website. It's soooo adorable. It's when they're reunited and Ash is sooooo amazing in it.
You'll love it!