Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja)'s Reviews > The Perfect Husband

The Perfect Husband by Lisa Gardner

Is this supposed to be a suspense thriller? Okay. Technically it was. But for me it was an awesome romance story and a female empowerment story to boot. Loved JT and Tess. Loved them together. I loved how Tess went from mild and meek to kickbutt heroine. Did not love psychopathic ex-husband. But it was worth reading for the fantastic love story (okay I guess I missed the point of this book, didn't I?).
11 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Perfect Husband.

message 1: by Eastofoz (new) - added it

Eastofoz I've had this one forever on TBR and just haven't gotten around to it because it didn't sound "romance" enough. Hmmmm.....

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) It's not primarily a romance, but I liked what was there as far as romance. I wouldn't reach for it if you are in a pure romance mood.

message 3: by Eastofoz (new) - added it

Eastofoz Lady Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "It's not primarily a romance, but I liked what was there as far as romance. I wouldn't reach for it if you are in a pure romance mood."

Thanks for the heads up Danielle :)

message 5: by Yvonne (new) - added it

Yvonne Hi Danielle, I can't believe I've never read anything by Lisa Gardner. I'm looking forward to reading this one!

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) Hey, Yvonne. This is actually the only book by her I've read, but I loved it. I think you will enjoy it!

message 7: by Lisa Kay (new) - added it

Lisa Kay Ohhhh... this one looks good, Lady D.

message 9: by Lisa Kay (new) - added it

Lisa Kay Just checked and my library has it on CDs; put it on hold. Thanks! ☺

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) Cool. Let me know how you like it on audio!

message 11: by Lisa Kay (new) - added it