Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads)'s Reviews > The Perfect Husband

The Perfect Husband by Lisa Gardner

Is this supposed to be a suspense thriller? Okay. Technically it was. But for me it was an awesome romance story and a female empowerment story to boot. Loved JT and Tess. Loved them together. I loved how Tess went from mild and meek to kickbutt heroine. Did not love psychopathic ex-husband. But it was worth reading for the fantastic love story (okay I guess I missed the point of this book, didn't I?).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Perfect Husband.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eastofoz (new) - added it

Eastofoz I've had this one forever on TBR and just haven't gotten around to it because it didn't sound "romance" enough. Hmmmm.....

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) It's not primarily a romance, but I liked what was there as far as romance. I wouldn't reach for it if you are in a pure romance mood.

message 3: by Eastofoz (new) - added it

Eastofoz Lady Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "It's not primarily a romance, but I liked what was there as far as romance. I wouldn't reach for it if you are in a pure romance mood."

Thanks for the heads up Danielle :)

message 5: by Yvonne (new) - added it

Yvonne Hi Danielle, I can't believe I've never read anything by Lisa Gardner. I'm looking forward to reading this one!

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) Hey, Yvonne. This is actually the only book by her I've read, but I loved it. I think you will enjoy it!

message 7: by Lisa Kay (new) - added it

Lisa Kay Ohhhh... this one looks good, Lady D.

message 9: by Lisa Kay (new) - added it

Lisa Kay Just checked and my library has it on CDs; put it on hold. Thanks! ☺

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) Cool. Let me know how you like it on audio!

message 11: by Lisa Kay (new) - added it