Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten)'s Reviews > Spirit Bound

bookshelves: i-own, favorites
Read in January, 2009

** spoiler alert ** ***OMG, OMG, OMG! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!****
*sigh*
Now that that’s out of the way, let’s move on....
That was incredible. Just incredible! I cannot believe all that went on in that book.
Firstly, Dimitri was saved! Yes, yes, yes! I can’t be happier about that, I swear. I actually shrieked when I read Lissa had actually managed to restore his soul. Let’s face it- it’s what every VA fan has wanted since the end of Shadow Kiss. And I’m no exception.
My heart breaks over the guilt he feels and I know he can’t take back the things he’s done, but surely he can move on. And what about him not wanting to be with Rose? I understand how bad knowing he’d hurt the person he loves most would be, but there is NO WAY I believe he no longer loves her. That’s an outright lie! You only have to read how he looks at her and how he was willing to fight a bunch of guardians for her. He aint fooling anybody!
Oh, Rose. Dearest Rose..... WHAT ARE YOU DOING? She loves Dimka, that’s clear, but what about Adrian? I know her feelings are confused, especially knowing she does care about Adrian, but she is only going to make things harder on herself. And on Adrian if she does end up getting back with Dimitri. I believe Adrian does actually love her and his heart will break if they split.
That being said, I wouldn’t be true to myself or honest if I didn’t say that even though I have a soft spot for Adrian, I’ll be cheering for Rose and Dimitri all the way to the very end.
Lissa and Christian seemed to work things out, which was great to see. And many of the other awesome characters I love were back. Eddie, Abe, Mia, Rose’s Mum, Jill, even Sydney had a small cameo. It was soooo great to see them all again!

Now on to the shocks! How can they believe that Rose killed the Queen? It’s an exceptional twist in the story, but I do wonder who actually did kill her and why? Now that Rose is going to trial it’s gonna be up to Lissa and all her friends to save her and get her out of trouble.
And Lissa has a sibling! Can you believe it? That totally blew me away, and I never saw it coming. I can’t wait to find out how that impacts the storyline. Even though it’s a surprise, I think a younger sis or bro would be good for Lissa. It means she’s not as alone as she’s always been.

I CANNOT WAIT to find out what happens in the final book. I’m sad that Last Sacrifice will be the end of the VA series, but I’m looking forward to what I know will be a gripping, explosive, heart racing conclusion.
Now I just gotta wait until December. Seriously, it’s gonna kill me!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Spirit Bound.

Quotes Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Liked

Richelle Mead
“He has no right to threaten my boyfriends. I'm eighteen. An adult. I don't need his help. I can threaten my boyfriends myself.”

Richelle Mead
“Don't touch her," he growled.
There was a note in his voice that would of scared me if it had been directed toward me. He shoved me behind him, putting his body protectively in front of mine with my back to the table. Guardians came at us from all directions,and Dimitri began dispatching them with the same deadly grace that had once made people call him a god.”

Richelle Mead
“If I could dream, I know I'd dream about you.I'd dream about the way you smell and how your dark hair feels like silk between my fingers. I'd dream about the smoothness of your skin and the fierceness of your lips when we kiss. Without dreams,I have to be content with my own imagination—which is almost as good. I can picture all those things perfectly.”

Richelle Mead
“As he looked at me, he seemed to send a message of his own: that he would still fight for me, that he would fight until he collapsed to keep them from taking me.”

Richelle Mead
“Most fathers don't threaten to disembowel their daughter's boyfriends."

"That's not true. And anyway, that's not what I actually said. It was much worse.”

Richelle Mead
“Well, you've finally got a license to kill. It's about time.”

Richelle Mead
“I don't know. This college would probably have the same problem the last one did."

I frowned. "What's that?"

"Homework."

"Adrian," growled his father.

"It's okay," said Adrian breezily. He rested his arm casually on the table. "I don't really need a job or extra money. After Rose and I get married, the kids and I'll just live off of her guardian paycheck.”

Richelle Mead
“Yeah, that's exactly what I want. To help my girlfriend get her old boyfriend back." He turned away again, and I heard him mutter, "I need two drinks.”

Richelle Mead
“Hey, he's awesome. A little unstable, but awesome. We got along great." Adrian opened the door to the building we were seeking. "And he's a badass in his way too. I mean, any other guy who wore scarves like that? He'd be laughed out of this school. Not Abe. He'd beat someone almost as badly as you would. In fact..." Adrian's voice turned nervous. I gave him a surprised look.
"In fact what?"
"Well...Abe said he liked me. But he also made it clear what he'd do to me if I ever hurt you or did anything bad." Adrian grimaced. "In fact, he described what he'd do in very graphic detail. Then, just like that, he switched to some random, happy topic. I like the guy, but he's scary.”

“Dimitri.
I hadn't known he was here. His eyes were on me too,dark and endless. Only I couldn't read what he was feeling. His face betrayed nothing, but there was something in his eyes...something intense and intimidating. The image of him ready to take down that group of guardians flashed through my mind,and something told me that if I asked,He would fight his way to me through this courtroom and do everything in his power to rescue me from it.”

Richelle Mead
“...but Dimitri...well, my former lover and instructor was in a category all his own. His fighting skills were beyond anyone else's, and he was using them all in defense of me.
"Stay back," he ordered me. "They aren't laying a hand on you.”

“I'm sorry."

"Be sorry you lied," he said, pressing a kiss to my forehead. "Don't be sorry you loved him. That's part of you, part you have to let go, yeah, but still something that's made you who you are.”

Comments (showing 47-96)

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Haha, little kids know too much now days lol

Yep, that's the one that the True Blood tv show is based on. It's an excellent series. I defiantly recommend u read it :)

Nandar lool yeah!! I love tht book but i swear da gawwd sex is definately a part of tht book! There are soomuch sexual stuff in itt!! But imam kool with itt hahaha

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Haha, me too. At my age, i'm used 2 all that stuff by now lol

Nandar hahaha imma still 13.. and imma used too it ( apparently too mature for my age).. Hahahaha imma soo evil i made my friends addicted to Vampire Academy and they can't stop reading the book... ANd i swera da gawwd There's TEAM ADRIAN and TEAM DIMITRI happening in my skool.. I reckon Rose shudd be with BOTH i dunno!!

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Haha, well i'm IMMATURE for my age, so it's fitting lol
Really? i wish that was the case at my skool. They only ppl i know who've read VA r both guys and when we chat abt it all they wanna talk abt is the bits where there's violence and ppl die.....arrrrgh boys!
Do u know who made me addicted 2 VA???? My mum!! We were at the bookshop and she picked the 1st book up and was like 'this looks like something u'd enjoy, i'm gonna buy it for u' and she was right. Haha, she jokes that she created a monster. A VA lovin', obsessed monster lol
TEAM DIMITRI BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is NO ONE else. Even though i like Adrian i'd h8 it if he ended up with Rose....

Nandar hahahahaha lool IMMATURE woot woot.. da more immature u are da more FUN u have!! hahaha
Hahahah are you serious.. da only people i knw who reads Va are GURLS and da GUYS think the boosk are for FAGGS ( the books= Anything that has too doo with VAMPIRE and FORBIDDEN ROMANCE)
Ohh and i gott addicted to VA cuzz of a friend of miiine.. she was lieik reading a couple of books and imma liike can i read da book cuzz itt look really interesting to me and liiike BAM wen i sytarted reading it i cudn't stopp!! VA ADDICTION!!
It's really weird hw i get addicted too books i swera the good VA iss the type of series i can't put DOWN and i spent the whole night finishing BLOOD PROMISE before dad came inmto my room and shutt da light on me ( evill dad )

OHH and TEAM DIMITRI TOO.. but watt happens wen DIMITRI diiies.. will hizza techinicallly dead already BUT still Rosa cann save himm with Lissa!! PLEASE SAVE DIMITRI and I DO KINDDA FEEL FOR ADRIAN!!

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Hahahahahaahah.... oh i love having fun lol
Yep, i'm serious. 2 of my guy friends have read VA and i didn't even tell them about it. I swear i almost had a heart attack when i saw my friend Luke reading it. He asked me abt it and i told him that it was only my most FAVORITE book series EVER!!!!!!!
Oooooh evil dad, very evil haha.... most my fam know i'm VA obsessed. It's an addiction really. And i enjoy every moment lol....

Idk, but i think that maybe Rose WILL save him in the final book. I mean REALLY save me, and make him alive/good again somehow.
I like Adrian, but when it comes to him and Dimitri, there's no contest :P

Nandar hahahahaha my guy friends reading "books".. hahahaha that would be a sight i would love too see. My guy friends think their too "cool" to read books and people liike "nerds" and ppl who have " no lives" read book. Their just into video games and movies that involves fighthing will.. their just into anything tht invovles FIGHTHING and COMPUTER.. sigh** Oh you talk about TWILIGHT ttoo them all their ever say izz ONLY FAGS READ TWILIGHT!! Guys my age are JUST NOT INTO BOOKS..

Ohh and ROSE betta SAVE DIMITRI butt liiek if she can't she has too kill him again i think DIMITRI wants Rose too turn into a Storgio but man ROSE killing the man she loves TWICE ouch tht gotta hurt.. I feel for her and i also feel for ADRIAN awww poor ADRIAN gawwd i love the guy and i seriously cannot choose between them as well.. their both have their faults and good points. sighhh*** Ohh and i hope i read more about Rose father i really wanna knw more about Rose and her father.. i actually want them too have a father and daughther kindda relationship and da DAD really seems COOL!! ( wow wish my dad was liek Rose's Dad and Rose dad Abrahaim or ABe or wateva his name iss genuinely cares about ROSE.. i reckon!!)

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Hahahahahahaha.... most guys r like that. I'm glad my friends rn't. I think i got lucky there. Maybe it's the age too, they're more mature now than when they were younger lol....

The only bad point Dimitri has in my eyes is that he's a Strigoi and that can be fixed. (IT BETTER BE!!!!!!! SOON!!!!!!!)
Haha, i hope 2 see more of him too. And Sydney. I think she's b cute with Adrian. He charming enough to help her get ova her thing abt vampires being evil.......

Nandar yeah.. i agree with you on tht most guys ar emore mature as they grow older. MOST GUYS ARE!!!

lool yeahh agreed about DIMITRI they betta be togetehr ROSE and DIMITRI ot else ppl are gonna have a STRIKE!!!

Ohh wow i never thought of Sydney and Adrian togetehr ohh wow.. they COULD hahahaha. I like Sydney [ da city and the person in teh VA book:] she sounds pritty awesome and i swear the tatoo she has looks awesome in my head [ u knw the gold tattoo alchemist get.. :] Oh and Adrian izz damn HOT.... sigh**

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Haha, but not all lol. There r guys who still act like they r little kids haha

I think her tat sounds cool too. I just keep thinking that they'd make a sweet couple and then maybe Adrian cud get ova her feelings 4 Rose....

Nandar BUt liike i love ADRIAN too.. this izz exactly liek teh love triangle in TWILIGHT but Jacob ends up falling for Edward and Bella's daughther hahaha.. thtzza just creepy.. seems pedo too me but imma COOL WITH IT!! No like i wud tthink Adrian and Sydney wud be good together but i really want Adrian and Rose to date like come on... i just think Rose should give Adrian a chance since his been in love with her since umm... Shadow Kiss and liike come on ONE DATE.. ONE DATE!!

Ohh and if Sydney and Adrian doo hook up and still want bloody Adrian and Rose to be really good friends!!!

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Me too. I was always Team Edward and never wanted Jacob to be with Bella but i was really happy when he imprinted on Renesme, i think that tied up all loose ends. And hearts lol
Hmmmmm, idk.... i'd be worried that if Rose gave Adrian a date she may start to develop feelings for him. The thing with the whole Dimitri-Rose-Adrian love triangle, is that even though Adrian loves Rose, and she acts flirty with him sometimes, she doesn't have romantic feelings towards him. Not really, not like the way Bella felt abt Jacob even though she was in love with Edward. For Rose it's only ever been Dimitri......

Oh, yeah i hope Rose and Adrian never stop being friends. I like Adrian, i do, but when it comes to him being compared to Dimitri in n e way i just can't think of him like that

Nandar Ohh yeahh.. hahah umm da last book of the Twilight Saga.. gawwd i didn't expect Bella cud get pregnant and tht was a chock and i lliike how Stephanie Meyer did the love scence in the book.. it was liike WOW
[ sorry if u can't udnerstand me!:]

Ohh lool Adrian i think izz pritty cute and liiek dat kid with teh freckles.. umm i dunno her name butt liike she seem sto be crushing on Adrian and i damn hope tht Lisaa or Larissa [ totally forgot:] stays togetehr iwth Chritain [ his hott also:] gawwd i swear they are liiek meant too BE!

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Haha, me either, but unfortunately for me someone (who will remain nameless) spoiled it for me and told be before i read the book that Bella and Edward had a daughter. But i agree, i thought she did the love scene really good. It wasn't overly graphic, but u still get a picture of wat was going on

Jill, the little girl crushing on Adrian is called Jill. I thought she was cool too, i hope she's in the next few books. I think she's too young 4 him 2 ever wanna be with her though. I still think he sud b with Sydney. Yep, i agree there is no one else 4 Lissa than Christian. Haha, i love his bad boy attitude. It's hot!

Nandar Christiann fuck mann he soudns hot BLUE EYES and BLACK HAIR hahah and gawwd he soudns liiek a godo lover.. and i swear da gawwd DIMITRI SOUNDS LIEK A GOD.. wen Rose describe Dimitri itz like his a god.. and like wen u picture him will in my mind.. fuck he looks hott hott hot [ sorry for my swearing:] gawwd.. sigh*

PPL didn't believe me tht in Blood Promise they won't like Dimitri.. but wen they read the book "Blood Promise" didn't liek Dimitri and I CURRENTLY don't like Dimitri.. sigh**

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Haha, yer i think most of the guys sound really hot lol. ESPECIALLY Dimitri. Man, he's a bad ass god!! Lmao, that's alright, dw abt the swearing.....

Actually i thought Dimitri was still sorta hot in Blood Promise *smiles sheepishly* Idk, even as a Strigoi she still had this sex appeal. Guess i like him either way, but i do miss the good old Guardian Dimitri Belikov, but i'd rather hav Strigoi Dimitri than no Dimitri at all.....

Nandar Ohh wow.. true i rathe rhave the Stirgoi Dimitri than no Dimika at all.. and if his liike GONE FROM THE BOOK itz gonan friggin break my heart.. and i swear da gawwd i'll protest to the author Richelle Mead... no matter wat Rose and Dimitra HAVE TO BE TOGETHER.. i dunno why but THEY JUST HAVE TO BE TOGETHER.. and imagine they both died =O.. tht wud be a shock i didn't see COMING!!

ATM.. imma wishing and praying tht they SAVE DIMITRI.. THEY MUST!!

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Ditto.... idk if i could read a VA book without Dimitri. I probably would, but i'd be miserable the whole time :(
Oh, if they both died that would be so sad. It really would. Ok, here's a thought i've had: we know Rose chose Dimitri when she left Lissa 2 go find and kill him, but wat if it came down 2 choosing between their LIVES. If they both were gonna die and she could only save one. Who wud she choose??? I've thought abt this b4 and i keep coming bak 2 it.....

Yep, i think we're all praying lol

Nandar OMG.. i never thought of tht.. OMG!!! Tht wud be horrible if she had to choose between whose lives she wud save.. liike Lissa izz her best friend and Dimitri is THE LOVE OF HER LIFE!! Arghhh i wud be soo pissed if she had toi make the decision eitehr way i'm not gonna be happy with her decision!

message 76: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Batres Nandar wrote: "Odette Yustman... i have no bloody idea who da lady izz hahah i'll google her dw. But the ideal Dimitri guy i have no clue but all i say izz he betta be brown eyes and brown haired!! And i swear da..."

i think alexis bledel would be a good rose thats how i kinda imagined her but way more tougher... hmmm idk

message 75: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Batres Rachel wrote: "Haha, we'll both find out. It doesn't look EXACTLY like Dimka, but i still think it's close enough to b him....
I love Adrian, i really do. But, LIKE ROSE my heart Belongs to Dimitri =) i just can'..."

i think richelle should write blood promise in dimitris point of view it would be even more better than it already is

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Amy wrote: "Nandar wrote: "Odette Yustman... i have no bloody idea who da lady izz hahah i'll google her dw. But the ideal Dimitri guy i have no clue but all i say izz he betta be brown eyes and brown haired!!..."

I really like Alexis Bledel for Natalie :) She's my ideal choice for her, i just don't think she looks tough enough....

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Amy wrote: "Rachel wrote: "Haha, we'll both find out. It doesn't look EXACTLY like Dimka, but i still think it's close enough to b him....
I love Adrian, i really do. But, LIKE ROSE my heart Belongs to Dimitr..."

Oh Yeah!!! That would be awesome. Like what Stephanie Meyer did with Edward and Midnight Sun. I'd like to see his POV cos he's evil in Blood Promise lol

Nandar Oh yeah AMY.. hahah Rach wat u think.. hahaha Richelle Mead writing Spirit Bound in Dimtri point of view.. thtzza awesome!! Yeahh but i don't think itzza liiikely cuzz i heard Richelle Mead read an extract from Spirit Bound and i'm positive it was Rose's point of view..

Oh and wtf izz Alexis Bledel hahaha gawwd soo much ppl i don't knw!! Arghh i gotta google her hahaha..

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Yeah, i was there at the party. It was in Rose's POV.... but what if Richelle REWROTE Blood Promise in Dimka's POV..... like with Edward and Midnight Sun. How cool wud that b???? Seeing how he feels now that he's a Strigoi. It'd b a gr8 insight into his evil head haha

Lol, she's from the tv show Gilmore Girls. She plays Rory. Yeah, i still think she'd make a good Natalie....

Nandar Yeah Yeah YEAH.. wow i seriously want Richelle Mead to doo tht.. tht wud be soo COOL and liiike gawwd i really wanna knw watz going on in Dimitri head especially right now when he is a storgoi i really wanna knw if he truly stil loove Rose [ of course he does:] hey aiint Storgoi un emotional cold hearted vampire.. soo they feel no love..

Ohh Natalie izz in VA.. wtf hahahah OMG i don't knw her i only knw da main ppl!! Goshh i'mm soo DUMB!!

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) It wud be cool, it really wud. Haha, yeah, that's way i think it'd be cool, cos now he's evil he's not supposed to feel the same things he did when he was a dhampir. But i'd like 2 see if he did, or if not... wat he actually does feel. We'd know wat his reason's 4 doing things were

Oh, Natalie was Lissa's cousin. The 1 who turned Strigoi in the 1st book, cos her father wanted her 2 so that she cud help him escape after he kidnapped Lissa. Remember??

Nandar Yup!! =) Totally agreedd.

Ohh izz the Natalie chic umm Victor daughther or something or iz it niece O.o wwho turned into a storgoi and umm tried to kil Rose but Dimitri saved Rose and killed Natalie.. Itz tht her??

Oh doo you knw tht "The Host by Stephenie Meyer" is going to be made into a moviie!! No offence i just don't get or seem too like da book.. it just doesn't make sense.. WILL TO ME IT DOESN"T!

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Haha ;)

Yep, that's her. Dimka kicked her butt and proved wat a hot bad-ass god he was, haha

I've heard that it's gonna become a movie. I'll watch it, i guess. I haven't read the book, but i've heard a lot of different opinions abt it. Heaps of people say it was really good, and others say it was a waste of time. Idk.... i'll probably read it b4 i see the movie tho

Nandar hahahaha aiight..

Yeah yeah.. will umm i read da blurb of The Host and it didn't grab mee butt since the moviie izz coming outt yeaaa mayeb i will read da book..

[[[ WOW awesome dp.. u look soo hawwwt :]]]

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Yeah, i've always figured i'd read the host eventually, but seeing as the movies coming out i'll read it sooner rather than later lol

Oh, hmmm..... thanks haha

GREAT Nandar wrote: "yeaaa i knw... Have you heard of True Blood thtz a Vampire Series and also Vampire Diaries... i swear Rach PARANORMAL ROMANCE izzz liike soo POPULAR and i'm loviin da vampire craze lool.. ohh, umm ..."

True Blood...or sookie stackhouse is awsome lol. TEAM ERIC.
But I do prefer Vampire Academy and I am and will always be routing for Dimitri and Rose. They are meant to be together and they WILL BE!!! Save him Rose. We need Dimka because he's our Russian Cowboy lolz.

Nandar loool

Will atm i wanted to watch Time Traverlers Wife
[moviie:] and can't waiit to get my hands onn the BOOK.. gawwd i really wanna read itt!!

Nandar hahah yeah STACEY!! Though umm if you watch the series izz quite R rated [ noo waonder most of teh guys in my skool love the series:] hahah but i really liike the bookS as well!! yeahh atm i'm TEAM ERIC [he sounds soo hawwwt:]

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Stacey wrote: "Nandar wrote: "yeaaa i knw... Have you heard of True Blood thtz a Vampire Series and also Vampire Diaries... i swear Rach PARANORMAL ROMANCE izzz liike soo POPULAR and i'm loviin da vampire craze l..."

TEAM ERIC BABY!!!!!!!!!! He's a hottie, and Bill's such a jerk. Can't wait until the 10th book.... Sookie better stay with Eric, or i'm gonna come after her haha

Seriously, i'm gonna cry like a baby if Dimka dies.... i better start buying the tissues now-just in case

Nandar hahahaha...... HALF of thge chics in my skool are COUNTING DOWN too da date izz it May 18th or... umm yeahhh

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Yep, i am too. Lol, idk any other girls (other than on here) who like VA. I'm the only one hanging out 4 it, haha

Nandar HAHAHA.. MY SKOOL IZZ STARTED TOO HAVE THE VA FEVER.. seems liek eveyr gurls is reading it hahaha LOOL..

Ohh have u seen episodes of True Blood??

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Oh, i wish ppl at my skool wud b into VA, but they're not :(

Yeah, i watched a the first 3 episodes, but then i stopped watching it lol

Nandar hahahaha.....

AIight True Blood the series iss SOO FRIGGIN SEXUALL!!

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Haha, yeah it is. I guess at my age, i'm used to that sorta stuff. It doesn't bother me, but i can understand how some people might me put off my that sorta stuff. especially if they are younger

Nandar hahaha yeahh iza true butt i kinnda liike and dislike the True Blod series..

Heyy have you heard of Moonlight??

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) The tv show????
I used 2 watch it. I've seen all the episodes. I was really gutted when they canceled it. It was just started 2 get really interesting and juicy ;)

Nandar OMG mann me 2... i found ouut ttht CBS friggin cutt it off from television cuzz liiek not enuff viewss LIIKE IT WAS SOO GOOD!! Beth and MIck wer eliiek finally kindda in a relationship and itt was soo GOOD!!

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) I know, i was so pissed off. It was just starting 2 get good.
have you ever watched a show called Blood Ties???? It's abt vampires too. They axed that as well :( I liked that show more than Moonlight. It was awesome.

Nandar Blood Ties really.. WOW i never heard off itt i hope i can watch itt on-liine i kindda finished watchiin Moonlight onliiine hahaha. ACTUALLY imma watchiin everything onliine these dayss.

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) It's based on a book series too. My mum's read the series. It's kinda like Moonlight. It's abt an ex-cop turned PI who meets a vampire. They start working 2gether. I thought it was really good, i actually liked it more than Moonlight, cos it has other supernatural things in it too....

Nandar ohh awesome hahaha.. wow cna u watch itt onliine O.o..
Anywazz ae u going to teh MIDNIGHT SCREEENIG of NEW MOON??

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Hmmmm, maybe me and my BFF are debating it.
It's either that or we're gonna go Gold Class at Greater Union.
What abt u????