Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten)'s Reviews > Spirit Bound

bookshelves: i-own, favorites
Read in January, 2009

** spoiler alert ** ***OMG, OMG, OMG! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!****
*sigh*
Now that that’s out of the way, let’s move on....
That was incredible. Just incredible! I cannot believe all that went on in that book.
Firstly, Dimitri was saved! Yes, yes, yes! I can’t be happier about that, I swear. I actually shrieked when I read Lissa had actually managed to restore his soul. Let’s face it- it’s what every VA fan has wanted since the end of Shadow Kiss. And I’m no exception.
My heart breaks over the guilt he feels and I know he can’t take back the things he’s done, but surely he can move on. And what about him not wanting to be with Rose? I understand how bad knowing he’d hurt the person he loves most would be, but there is NO WAY I believe he no longer loves her. That’s an outright lie! You only have to read how he looks at her and how he was willing to fight a bunch of guardians for her. He aint fooling anybody!
Oh, Rose. Dearest Rose..... WHAT ARE YOU DOING? She loves Dimka, that’s clear, but what about Adrian? I know her feelings are confused, especially knowing she does care about Adrian, but she is only going to make things harder on herself. And on Adrian if she does end up getting back with Dimitri. I believe Adrian does actually love her and his heart will break if they split.
That being said, I wouldn’t be true to myself or honest if I didn’t say that even though I have a soft spot for Adrian, I’ll be cheering for Rose and Dimitri all the way to the very end.
Lissa and Christian seemed to work things out, which was great to see. And many of the other awesome characters I love were back. Eddie, Abe, Mia, Rose’s Mum, Jill, even Sydney had a small cameo. It was soooo great to see them all again!

Now on to the shocks! How can they believe that Rose killed the Queen? It’s an exceptional twist in the story, but I do wonder who actually did kill her and why? Now that Rose is going to trial it’s gonna be up to Lissa and all her friends to save her and get her out of trouble.
And Lissa has a sibling! Can you believe it? That totally blew me away, and I never saw it coming. I can’t wait to find out how that impacts the storyline. Even though it’s a surprise, I think a younger sis or bro would be good for Lissa. It means she’s not as alone as she’s always been.

I CANNOT WAIT to find out what happens in the final book. I’m sad that Last Sacrifice will be the end of the VA series, but I’m looking forward to what I know will be a gripping, explosive, heart racing conclusion.
Now I just gotta wait until December. Seriously, it’s gonna kill me!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Spirit Bound.

Quotes Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Liked

Richelle Mead
“...but Dimitri...well, my former lover and instructor was in a category all his own. His fighting skills were beyond anyone else's, and he was using them all in defense of me.
"Stay back," he ordered me. "They aren't laying a hand on you.”

Richelle Mead
“As he looked at me, he seemed to send a message of his own: that he would still fight for me, that he would fight until he collapsed to keep them from taking me.”

Richelle Mead
“If I could dream, I know I'd dream about you.I'd dream about the way you smell and how your dark hair feels like silk between my fingers. I'd dream about the smoothness of your skin and the fierceness of your lips when we kiss. Without dreams,I have to be content with my own imagination—which is almost as good. I can picture all those things perfectly.”

Richelle Mead
“Don't touch her," he growled.
There was a note in his voice that would of scared me if it had been directed toward me. He shoved me behind him, putting his body protectively in front of mine with my back to the table. Guardians came at us from all directions,and Dimitri began dispatching them with the same deadly grace that had once made people call him a god.”

Richelle Mead
“He has no right to threaten my boyfriends. I'm eighteen. An adult. I don't need his help. I can threaten my boyfriends myself.”

Richelle Mead
“Hey, he's awesome. A little unstable, but awesome. We got along great." Adrian opened the door to the building we were seeking. "And he's a badass in his way too. I mean, any other guy who wore scarves like that? He'd be laughed out of this school. Not Abe. He'd beat someone almost as badly as you would. In fact..." Adrian's voice turned nervous. I gave him a surprised look.
"In fact what?"
"Well...Abe said he liked me. But he also made it clear what he'd do to me if I ever hurt you or did anything bad." Adrian grimaced. "In fact, he described what he'd do in very graphic detail. Then, just like that, he switched to some random, happy topic. I like the guy, but he's scary.”

Richelle Mead
“Well, you've finally got a license to kill. It's about time.”

Richelle Mead
“Most fathers don't threaten to disembowel their daughter's boyfriends."

"That's not true. And anyway, that's not what I actually said. It was much worse.”

Richelle Mead
“I don't know. This college would probably have the same problem the last one did."

I frowned. "What's that?"

"Homework."

"Adrian," growled his father.

"It's okay," said Adrian breezily. He rested his arm casually on the table. "I don't really need a job or extra money. After Rose and I get married, the kids and I'll just live off of her guardian paycheck.”

Richelle Mead
“Yeah, that's exactly what I want. To help my girlfriend get her old boyfriend back." He turned away again, and I heard him mutter, "I need two drinks.”

“Dimitri.
I hadn't known he was here. His eyes were on me too,dark and endless. Only I couldn't read what he was feeling. His face betrayed nothing, but there was something in his eyes...something intense and intimidating. The image of him ready to take down that group of guardians flashed through my mind,and something told me that if I asked,He would fight his way to me through this courtroom and do everything in his power to rescue me from it.”

“I'm sorry."

"Be sorry you lied," he said, pressing a kiss to my forehead. "Don't be sorry you loved him. That's part of you, part you have to let go, yeah, but still something that's made you who you are.”

Comments (showing 97-146)

message 146: by Nandar (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandar OMG Rach... i sooo agree with you... God seriously why why does Dimitri have to turn into a storgio when things were turning out soo good for him and Rose. I agree this isss my fave series of all time, these books made me get ova the Twilight saga.. lool.
AND ROSE BETTA SAVE DIMITRI.... cuz they two are menat too be... but imma starting to think Adrian izzz not a badd match for Rose... Sigh***
SPIRIT BOUND... hurrry upp and come out!!!

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Nandar wrote: "OMG Rach... i sooo agree with you... God seriously why why does Dimitri have to turn into a storgio when things were turning out soo good for him and Rose. I agree this isss my fave series of all t..."

LOL,
yes there is nothing u've said that i disagree with.... except even though i LOVE Adrian, and think he grew up HEAPS in Blood Promise, i don't think there will EVER be n e 1 for Rose other than Dimitri.
I will say i was a little bit pissed off at the end of Shadow Kissed to find out Dimka had been turned. It was like 'omg he and Rose r finally 2gether and now this happens..... so not fair!'

message 144: by Nandar (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandar Rachel wrote: "Nandar wrote: "OMG Rach... i sooo agree with you... God seriously why why does Dimitri have to turn into a storgio when things were turning out soo good for him and Rose. I agree this isss my fave ..."

OMG Rach exactly how i felt.. they were finally going to be togetehr and they FINALLY accepted what they felt for each other butt NOO Dimitri had to be turned... BUT Blood Promise made me really pissed of a Dimitri butt i felt fro Rose.. she had to kill the man she would always love sigh** BUT Dimitri lucky didn't die phewww*** AND Rose still has a chance to save him!!! =D

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) And they had to give into their feeling's right before they versed the Strigoi, they didn't even hav a little bit of time 2gether....
Arrrghhh!! i'm so annoyed. Seriously this is my FAVE SERIES EVER and my heart broke into pieces when Dimitri become Strigoi. I will say on Richelle's part she'll keep ppl reading cos now every1's hoping that Rose can save him in Spirit Bound.
Haha i know!! when i read in Blood Promise i was like 'woah, way to dodge a bullet' when we found out he didn't really die and that he's was coming 4 her.
Now she just has 2 find someway 2 save him and make him the good old Guardian Dimitri Belikov we all know and love.....

message 142: by Nandar (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandar Rachel wrote: "And they had to give into their feeling's right before they versed the Strigoi, they didn't even hav a little bit of time 2gether....
Arrrghhh!! i'm so annoyed. Seriously this is my FAVE SERIES EV..."

sigh***... gawwd can't wait to Spirit Bound and i swear da gawwd Vampire Academy is a bit bette then the Twilight Series.. ppl might disagree with me but that wat i think.. sigh*

WISH THEY COULD MAKE VAMPIRE ACADEMY SERIES INTO A MOVIE!!!

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) I think VA is HEAPS better than Twilight by far!!!!!!!!!!

I think it'd be and awesome movie IF they made it right. It's a lot more interesting than Twilight, but i'd just die if they made it into a movie and ruined it like they did with Twilight.
Who would your ideal Rose and Dimitri be??? idk about Dimitri, but i think Odette Yustman would be the best Rose EVER!!

message 140: by Nandar (last edited Oct 01, 2009 07:38AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandar Odette Yustman... i have no bloody idea who da lady izz hahah i'll google her dw. But the ideal Dimitri guy i have no clue but all i say izz he betta be brown eyes and brown haired!! And i swear da gawwd Twilight movie sucked soo badd... for me it did cuzz i read the book and the moviie was shitt as. The twilight book iz way betta den da moviie!! But imma in lvoe with VA now.. soo i totally got ova Twilight FOR NOW!

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) She's from the movie Unborn.... she looks exactly how i imagine Rose looks. Yeah idk who i think wud b a good Dimitri, with him i think it'd hav 2 b an unknown actor.
I actually watched the movie FIRST then read the books and when i did i found that i was really disappointed with it. They just didn't do the book justice.....
Haha, yeah i'm ova Twilight... the hype sorta destroys it lol

message 138: by Nandar (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandar hahah true true!! Well i was watchiin somethings on youtube about VA riite and i swear da gawwd i think i foud who should play Dimitri.. his name is Ben Barnes and he looks exactly the decription in the VA book. Shoulder lenght brown hair, borwn eyes and tall... DAMN i found DIMITRI.. ALL i need izz now izz for SOMEONE TO MAKE THE MOVIE!!

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Yeah. I've heard of Ben Barnes for Dimitri, most ppl think say either him or Kyle Schmid from a show called Blood Ties (it was a vampire show lol)
Lol, i think they hav 2 b a really good directer to get they movie right

message 136: by Nandar (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandar yeaaa i knw... Have you heard of True Blood thtz a Vampire Series and also Vampire Diaries... i swear Rach PARANORMAL ROMANCE izzz liike soo POPULAR and i'm loviin da vampire craze lool.. ohh, umm doo you liiike Twilight??

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Yep, i've read the True Blood (or Sookie Stackhouse as it's otherwise known lol) series and i'm currently reading the Vampire Diaries. Have you heard of the House of Night series. It's vampire and it's really good. If you liked VA, Twilight, Vamp Diaries and True Blood you'll love it.
I know! Paranormal Romance is everywhere nowadays lol. I love it! haha. They're my fav kind of books.

Oh yeah i love Twilight. It's what started my love of Paranormal books. I used to b a big reader but then i stopped, but after reading Twilight i started up again.

message 134: by Nandar (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandar House of Night.. imma dying to find those books. I've heard itt before and my best friend saiid it was really good butt i can't see to find itt.. who wrote da House of Night series books??

Hahaha and PARANORMAL ROMANCE izz also my fav type of book. =D

hahaha yeah SAME.. actuall i have the whole collection of Twilight SAGA soo yea i read itt from tiiem too tiime.. riiet now imma kindda ova Twilight buttt once New Moon comes outt.. i knw imma going to be crazzii bout Twilight all ova again. Ohh and did you hear Richelle Meads read an extract frim Spirit Bound.. i did and itzza really good.. I can't wait for Spirit Bound!!!

message 133: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) (last edited Oct 04, 2009 06:34PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) House of Night is written by P.C Cast and Kristen Cast (they're mother and daughter)

That's like me. Honeslty, every book i've read i own. If u look at my read books, u'll see how many i hav haha.
Me too. I hav all the Twilight books and every now and then i'll read them again, just for the fun of it =)

YES.... =D =D =D =D Didn't u notice my profile pic??? That's me and Richelle Mead =D i was actually there when she read it. NO LIE!!! It was at her end of VA tour in Australia and she read a world premiere sneak peak. I thought it was a good bit for her to read if she wants to get us thinking.....

message 132: by Nandar (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandar OMG i didn't realise.. shitt wow. How was itt meeting her and wen izz she coming bak 2 AUSTRALIA and DO U LIVE IN AUSTRALIA!!

Oh btw House Of Night seems really good watt itzza itt al about anywazz??

message 131: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) (last edited Oct 06, 2009 06:38PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Yeah i live in Australia, Sydney area. It was awesome. She was so nice and sweet. Idk if or when she is coming back. It was an Australian tour, her first one. I don't know when she hav another one....

Um, i'm really bad at explaining things but her goes....
Ok well in this story some people become vampires when their bodies undergo this change. What happens is they slowly turn into a vampire, but they hav to go to this special skool thing where they learn. Only not every fledgling (vampire to be) successfully undergoes the change. Some people's bodies can't handle it and they die.
The series follows Zoey who is different from the other fledgelings. She's special.
It's hard to really say without giving things away, but it's a pretty good series. A must read if you like vampire novels....

message 130: by Nandar (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandar lool wow explained itt betta than everything i read on it about House Of NIght adn OMFG... izz tht da Spirit Bound cover liike OMFG!!! I really really hoep tht Dimitri can be liike saved PLEASE!!!

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) I'm glad that helped. I'm not the best at explaining things-i get muddled up lol
I KNOW!!! I saw the cover b4. How cool is it?? and cute, and sweet and awesome... hell i can go on and on...
I hope Rose saves Dimka. She Better! And the cover gives us hope :)

message 128: by Nandar (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandar oii Rach izz tht DIMITRI orr ADRIAN O.o... OMG if itzza ADRIAN i wud beee liiek WTF!!! I just want friiggin Dimitri to find out about Adrians feelings for ROSE.. it'll b and awesome FIGHT!! Gawwd i love jealousy especially amongs vampires hahaha i dunno.. YEAH I KNW IMMA WEIRD sigh** Ohh and i live in Sydney too adn i hoep Richelle Meads comes back to Australia cuzz i really want her autograph and pic tht'll be liiek totally awesome!!

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) I'm thinking Dimitri. It's looks more how i imagine Dimitri that Adrian. I HOPE it's Dimitri.
Yep, fight, fight. I think if Dimitri found out abt Adrian's feelings 4 Rose while he was still Strigoi, i think he'd kill Adrian. Or try 2 at least.
Lmao. Oh hell, we're all weird. Join the club haha...
:P

Cool, go Sydney-siders lol
IF she comes bak, i'd probably see if i cud get more books signed, cos i cud only get the 1st one done.

message 126: by Nandar (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandar LOOL butt it doesn't look liike DImitri att da same tiiem cuzz i've seen him on da otyerh covers of da VA book itzz just doesn't look liike himm i dunno maybe imma delusional.. i'll finnd outt wen i read da book LOOL!!
LOOL i reckon Dimitri wud friggin cut aAdrians head off if he found outt about Adrains feelins for Rose and btw i think Rose izz liiek actually starting liek Adrian =D...

LOOL yeaa at leats u took a pic with ehr apparently nott a lot of ppl gott to doo tht soo i reckon u were da lucky ones =D ANd next tiiem she come sto Sydney. MAN IMMA GONNA BE RIGHT THERE! And if tehre ever was a VA MOVIE i wud be liiek camping outt da cinemas for da first tickett to see tht moviie and boy I WISH THERE WOULD BE A VA MOVIE butt please don't make da moviie TOTALLy different from da book. Thtzz exactly watt da directors did with da Twilight moviie and itt KILLED da MOVIIE cuzz i reckon da book izz betta than da moviie in Twilight and imma hopin and prayiin tht da New Moon MOVIE izz similar too dA BOOK!! PLEASE GOD LET IT BE SIMILAR and i saww the trailers of NEW MOON and i reckoon itzza gonan be an awesome moviie!!

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Haha, we'll both find out. It doesn't look EXACTLY like Dimka, but i still think it's close enough to b him....
I love Adrian, i really do. But, LIKE ROSE my heart Belongs to Dimitri =) i just can't ever see her feeling abt Adrian, n e where close 2 how she feels abt Dimitri. I think she may care abt him, like she did with Mason, but she'll never love him the way she loves Dimitri....
Hav u heard abt Richelle Mead writing a spin off series of VA when she's finished with VA???? it's not gonna focus on Rose and i wonder who it'll b abt?? Wat do u think????

???? idk abt the other signing's she had, but i went to the actual end of tour party and EVERYONE there got a photo and a book signed. Everyone!
Yeah ditto. If that made a VA movie, i'd b camping out 2 watch it first. Haha
Um, they sold the right's to House of Night so that may become a movie later too. Hav u read the Mortal Instruments series??/ It's really good. That may become a movie too........

:} I think New Moon's gonna b awesome too. They changed director's and i think it's gonna b better than twilight

message 124: by Nandar (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandar Hey da dude in da pic looks hott well 2 me. Oii it might be Christian cuzz da chics blonde and Rose isn't blonde but Larissa iss blonde butt shezza pale blonde well anywaz itt miite be CHRISTIAN!!

Man Rach ur liike my VAMPIRE BOOK INSIDER.. WOw i didn't even tht Richelle Mead was doing a spin off book liike wow awesome.. and i dunno who it shud bee it on i liiek all of the characters too mush to decide and wen VA ends imma gonan be liike crying in da last book cuzz a GOOD SERIES just ended.

Ohh Mortal Inrtuments watzz tht all and House of Night might become a moviie wow thtza awesoem itzz jsut da fact tht i have 2 read da books first cuzz i knw how da moviies are liike a soo different from da book mopst of da tiime soo yeaa,,

Hahaha i agree wit you on NEW MOON!!

message 123: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) (last edited Oct 07, 2009 07:08PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Nah, i'm pretty sure it's supposed to b Rose cos on Richelle Meads sight she says who r on all of the book covers and she says the girl on Blood Promise is Rose and it's the same chick

Haha, believe me i don't know any where near to everything. U should join sum of the clubs on here and then u'll learn something lol.
Oh heck yes!! I'm gonna be bawling like a baby, happy ending or no happy ending just cos it's finished. VA's my fave series and idk wat i'm gonna do with myself when it's finished.

Yeah. OMG Mortal Instruments was the best. My fave series go VA, Twilight and then Mortal Instruments. Actually i think i like Twilight and Mortal Instruments abt the same. It's hard to explain wat it's abt. But u shud Defiantly read it if u haven't already. It's a must read series. Hell, Stephanie Meyer recommends it on her site.

I know! Sometimes movies r so different 2 the books. I try 2 take books and movies separately. Oh and tv show's like True Blood and Vampire Diaries. I try no 2 compare the 2 too much, but sometimes it's really hard. Especially with Twilight. I expected so much more of the movie than what it actually was.
=)

message 122: by Nandar (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandar lool ohh ok XD

LOOL me too VA iz liike my fav series at da moment and i don't want itt to end butt att da same tiime i want too knw watt happens at the end!!! ARGHH imma soo complicated!!

LOOL okok i'll try too read MOrtal Instruments.. wat izza all about anywazzz?????

HAHAHAHAH exactly da same for me, for TWILIGHT!!

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) :)

Haha, i know. I'm really desperate to read Spirit Bound and then the next book.... but at the same time, i'm not. Cos i know that mean's i'm getting close to the end of the series and that makes me sad :(

Oh god. Wow, um it's really complicated. It revolves around a girl called Clary and her learning that there is another world beyond her own. Kinda, it's hard 2 explain. But she learns that there r things abt herself and her family that she didn't know. That they were keeping secrets from her. It had vampires, demons, werewolves, faeries and heaps of other things. It's full of action, humor, and forbidden romance. It's 1 of the best series i've ever read. I love it!! u wud 2, believe me.
I didn't think i'd like it but once i started reading the 1st book i couldn't stop

:}

message 120: by Nandar (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandar hahahaha yer and Spirit Bound izz liek NEXT YEAR!! She already finished da book why can't she liike stock it on bookshels asap instead of making us 9 (HER FANS) waiit liiek forever!!

LOOl Mortal Instrument souns liike a really good series now.. Gawd now i have soo much books too read hahahaha tht wud keep me busy and i hope izz still selling in book stores!! I swear imma sucker for FORBIDDEN ROMANCE... there izz something about FORBIDDEN ROMANCE tht attracts me izzz soo compelling to read.. hahahaha

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Haha, yep... she likes keeping us waiting doesn't she?? I hope the wait's worth it, i'm sure it will be

Honestly, Mortal Instruments is a gr8 series. I loved it!! Lol, um hav u checked out my to-read list on here??? there's like over 100 books. U think u hav lots u read..... haha
Ditto. I love forbidden romance. It's the best kind! There's something so compelling abt 2 people who shudn't really b together, and who sometimes people don't want 2 b 2gether, that's just so interesting....

message 118: by Nandar (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandar hahaha I'll check itt out right now!! And you know since imma liike finished reading all teh current VA books.. imma starting to read TRUE BLOOD.. and OMG i love ittt!!!

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) I LOVED the True Blood books. They were so much better than the show. I think anyway. Hav u seen the Vampire Diaries show. It's so much better than the books. I was REALLY surprised. I wasn't expecting it 2 be better and it is. So much better!!!

message 116: by Nandar (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandar lool yeaaa i have seen the Vampire Diaries series.. man i needa buy da plasma tv... i don't have GO channel dammit.. and i can't seem to you know find itt on da internet UNBELIEVABLE but true!!

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) I don't hav a digital tv either. I've watched the episodes on the net.
Here's the link i use:

One of my friends on here let me know abt it. I'm only up 2 episode 3, but they're all there

message 114: by Nandar (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandar OMG ur da bomb thnxx =D

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Lmao...... ur welcome.
My friend gave me the link and i totally love her 4 it, so i figured u'd like it too
=D

message 112: by Nandar (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandar the link doesn't work =S

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Really???? I can click on it and it works....

message 110: by Nandar (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandar omgg think my computer izz fucked upp ohh by da wayy don't worri i found another websiiite pheww

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Haha.... trust me, my computer has it's spaz moments lmao
I'm glad u found another site =)

message 108: by Nandar (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandar hahaha thnx.. ohh i swear da god watch this.. doo they look liek Dimitri and Rose too you or watt?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRxEXl...

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do u know how many times i've seen that commercial and thought the same thing..... I thought it the first time i saw it on tv.
Yes, it's like they picked them right outta the book. Of all the two ppl 2 hav in a commercial, they picked 2 ppl who look like 2 people from a book..........

message 106: by Nandar (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandar OMG!!! I soo fucking agree with you.. i didn't see the commercial until my friend was liiek practically scareaming in my ear about this impulse commercial with two peopel who look like Dimitri and Rose.. shezza liike itza liiek seeing them come to life in da real world.. haha

OOHHH did you hear VA got banned in TEXAS hahahaha

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Well the first time i saw it i wasn't paying much attention 2 the tv and then i glanced at it and then away again and then back haha..... i was like Woah! They soooo look like Rose and Dimka. I had 2 do a double take lol

OMG really??? thats totally strange. i heard how Twilight is banned in sum public schools, but never VA

message 104: by Nandar (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandar haha true yeaahh... hahahaha

Yeahh they did get banned in TEXA da VA book... WILL i reckon watzz the point of banning them.. ppl can stil get them from onlien and stuff pfft!! Oh hyeah Twilight books got banned in this primary skool next door to my high skool.. hahaha!! We were doing PDHPE book work riite and than liek we hear this chic speaking about Twilight and liike she was syaing how Twilight is not for their age and shitt and i gotta admit da last book has sex scence butt seriously watz the point of banning them from skool.. the can still read them att home O.o weird man...

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Yep, ppl can still read them at home and stuff. I can understand ppl not wanting young readers reading the sex scenes and stuff, but seriously there's worse stuff on tv.... they gotta get over it!!!

message 102: by Nandar (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandar hahah true true!! I gotta admitt there are worser stuff on tv.. compare to the tv VA SERIES are much more.

message 101: by Nandar (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandar oops i mena TWilight series are much more harmless

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Haha, yep i think more kids watch tv than read n e way, so they r seeing that sorta stuff all the time...

Nandar Hahahaha.. actually they know things i mena young ppl know things they shudn't know at their age! I don't really like that they know things they shouldn't be knowing yet.. their too young! Ohh and havw you heard the book:
Enternal Kiss??

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) Yep, young poeple nowadays r growing up 2 fast. I remember when i was younger stuff like that wasn't as advertised as it is now. It's strange how time changes things. They shud still b enjoying being kids......
Um, short stories abt vampires??? Yer, i hav it on my to-read list. It looks alright

Nandar hahahaha yeah!! The kids are growing upp 2 fast.. my lil 6 year old brotehr know a lot of stuff he shudn't.. sigh**

Yeah yeah thtzz da book! Um.. have you read the Sooke Stackhouse Series???

« previous 1 3