Heather's Reviews > Dead as a Doornail

Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris

Sep 28, 14

bookshelves: mystery-thriller, fantasy, own, southern
Read in September, 2009

This one's not a favorite, but I still enjoyed it. Bill and Eric played such a small part and I missed them. I'm wondering about this new character, Quinn, that made a brief appearance in the story. I get the feeling we'll be seeing more of him. And then I'm still curious as to the role of the fairies, mainly Claudine, and how she came to be a protector of sorts for Sookie.

Harris has really got some great story lines going here and I'm excited to see where they all lead! Sookie seems to have herself semi-attached to several different characters at the moment and that can only lead to more drama, which is awesome! Bring it on - I love the drama! :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dead as a Doornail.

Kandice I'm so glad you are loving these. I read the first, and then just couldn't stop! They are almost as heroin-ish as Twilight!

Heather That's funny you mentioned Twilight because I've been sitting here trying to decide which of the two was more addicting! LOL (I can't decide!)

Kandice Well, since there are only 4 in Twilight, Sookie gets you longer!

Heather True! I wonder how many books will end up being in the series. There is still wonderful tension and chemistry going on right now between the characters. I hope that doesn't fizzle out anytime soon!