Anne's Reviews > Dead as a Doornail

1720620
Jul 08, 2009

bookshelves: paranormal, mystery, read-in-2009
Read in July, 2009

These books just keep getting better and better! I know I'm going to be sad when I finally catch up, and there are no more books left for me to read. How will I ever survive?!
There were so many great storylines in Dead as a Doornail that I almost can't remember them all. Jason as the were-panther, the Shreveport werewolf pack getting a new pack leader (I didn't see that ending coming!), Sookie having to tell Eric what happened when he had amnesia (Eric. Yum...), and of course the serial killer who was going after shifters. Of course, that's not all that happens in this book, but I wouldn't want to give too much away.
Of all the side plots, I think I'm most curious about Claudine's interest in Sookie. I can't wait to see how this all plays out!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dead as a Doornail.

07/07/2009 page 50

Michael (Mai) I just finished this. I haven't read a Sookie book in years but I'm so glad I did

Anne Stop now! Just read the reviews, and get back to me...

Michael (Mai) I glanced at the reviews and didn't see anything too troubling. What's up?

Anne Check out the reviews for the last 3 or 4 books. Harris sort of decided that she just didn't like writing about these characters or something, but I guess she had a contract...I don't know. She butchered the series. Anyway, I thought I'd warn you before you invest in the books.

Michael (Mai) I do paperback swap or nothing this year (It's my challenge *__*) so I don't really lose out on much. I think I only have the next two.

Anne Oh cool! You won't get mad then. They don't really lose steam till 9 or 10, I think. I read them right to the bitter end, but I use the library for almost everything.