Julie's Reviews > All the President's Men

All the President's Men by Carl Bernstein

Apr 06, 2008

bookshelves: favorites
Read in April, 2008

This book was truly unbelievable. The entire time I was reading it, I kept reminding myself that this was real history and it all happened. There was so much drama in all the proceedings, and to realize that it’s the select few (in great positions) of the government beneath it all. I completely admire the reporting of these two individuals and their endless dedication to get the facts and the information correct and to the public, as well as keep their sources anonymous - I was in awe and amazement throughout every page.
18 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All the President's Men.

03/16 marked as: read

Joshua Let me know what you think of this - it's one of my all-time faves. :-)

Julie I know! I wanted to start it over the summer, but it somehow got pushed to the side, but I really want to try and enjoy it this semester. Thanks again for the book :-)

message 3: by Mike (new)

Mike I'm so glad you liked it!!

message 4: by Mike (new)

Mike OK wow, somehow I was able to post as Mike! This is amazing!

Joshua This is Josh. It is I who have been posting as Mike, somehow. And I am really glad you liked the book!

message 6: by Mike (new)

Mike Uh-oh... I probably shouldn't have forwarded that e-mail to you... now you have access to my Goodreads! Don't Alex Cole me!

Joshua mwahahahaha!

Julie, sorry you're in the middle of this.

message 8: by Sp (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sp I can totally relate to your experience! I started reading yesterday and at the end of the 2nd chapter, I was like - 'Damn! This is an awesome thriller'! And then I realized, it actually happened!!!