Tina (Fantastic Book Review)'s Reviews > Radiant Shadows

Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr

Apr 24, 10

bookshelves: young-adult, faeries, paranormal
Read in April, 2010

I was quite clueless going into this series not knowing that each book would be told from various viewpoints. After I finished reading FRAGILE ETERNITY, I assumed the next book in this series would go back the love triangle involving Seth, Ash, and Keenan. So, after reading the summary of RADIANT SHADOWS, I started grinning from ear to ear. I could almost forget I missed the aforementioned love triangle. Almost.

While reading FRAGILE ETERNITY, there was something interesting about Devlin when I was introduced to him. I knew I wanted to know more about this mysterious character. He’s dark, seductive, and alluring rolled up into one dangerous package. I guess when you’re the High Court’s assassin, what do you expect? All I can say is I forgot all about my crush on Niall. There’s a new bad boy in town. Devlin and Ani were perfect together- each hungering for more that could very well have big consequences. Marr did a brilliant job pulling things together while staying true to the characters.

In this installment, the stakes are higher. Secrets long kept come to light that could destroy many lives. I have to say this is the best installment yet. RADIANT SHADOWS is full of dark and seductive intrigue. I got to spend a lot of time with my favorite faeries in this book. Niall, Irial, Seth, and now Devlin. What’s a girl to do when a book packs this much glamour? With the way events unfolded in this installment, I’m dying to see what Marr throws at these characters next.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Radiant Shadows.