Fabio's Reviews > Lord Loss

233 Pages
Publisher: Little Brown And Company
2005
$8.99

The Demonata: Lord Loss, by Darren Shan, is a blood filled book. It is about a boy named Grubbs, whose family gets eaten by a bunch of savage demons and nobody believed him. They had thought he was a psycho. But it all happens to be true. The adventures continue as Grubbs lives on. It follows in the steps of all of the others books written by Darren Shan. This book helps us see the world of demons without any pictures. Darren Shan expresses his imaginative mind through his books. It was interesting to see what Darren was thinking in his head. He has a really interesting way of thinking and expressing through his books. Darren Shan has continued his great work with the Cirque Du Freak series into his newest series, The Demonata.

When I was reading this book, I thought of myself as if I was in a world full of demons. I couldn’t believe at how imaginative I was thinking when I was reading this book. I thought of my self as if I was in the world of demons, actually seeing them right in front of me myself. It was amazing how he had described the characters of the book. You are able to see everything he is trying to say by reading each word.

This book was interesting in many ways. Darren had expressed
his mind of thinking through the book. He had showed his world of demons from his head, into the book. It is interesting how he shows the demons he talks about. How he even thought of this demon would be an interesting to know. His creativity has only made this book even better.

If you had read any other book from Darren Shan, and liked it, it only gets better. Darren Shan still continues his great work through this new series of The Demonata. Darren just keeps making each book want to make you keep reading more and more. When I was reading this book, I didn’t want to put it down. This book is just the beginning of the series and would make you want to keep reading.

This is the first book that starts his new series of The Demonata. There is more to read and more to enjoy from Darren Shan. Darren expresses his creativity through his and continues too. He helps us see this new world of Demons and he will make this world even better in further books.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lord Loss.