Valerie's Reviews > Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man: What Men Really Think About Love, Relationships, Intimacy, and Commitment

Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man by Steve Harvey

Jun 06, 09

bookshelves: male-protagonist
Read in June, 2009

I saw this book at a store and thought it looked interesting. I've honestly never heard of Steve Harvey until I started reading this book. It is very insightful. Some of the things I found out made a lot of sense. Some stuff I already knew but hadn't really thought about,(such as the three Ps).

There is one point I have to argue though, and it's "men are simple creatures". I beg to differ, I mean it was a quick read but if men were such simple creatures then why would women need to read a book about how they work at all? Wouldn't women have figured it out by now?

I'm glad I read this book now since I haven't gotten into any serious dating. I know what to avoid and what to look for. It's funny, straight forward, and insightful.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man.

message 1: by Cara (new)

Cara Good point! I wouldn't have thought of it like that. Sounds hilarious though.