Kate's Reviews > Being Nikki

Being Nikki by Meg Cabot

Jun 03, 09

Read in May, 2009

What can I say? This is Meg Cabot after all. Last year when I read Airhead, I loved it. This year, Meg Cabot blew me away again. Being Nikki was fantastic. The novel was fast paced and filled with wonderful characters and a great plot! I love everything about it. Being Nikki was absolutely BRILLIANT. There are some new characters introduced in this book as wells as a mystery! The mystery was very well planned and it all fit perfectly at the end. I had a hunch in the beginning and I was right. Being Nikki is a roller coaster ride in Em’s new life together with scheming people and a crazy plan to bring down Stark Enterprises as well as finding a missing person! Get ready for a heart-pounding ride with Meg Cabot’s new book.

I have nothing but praises for this book so I shall end the review by saying this: if you loved Airhead, then I suggest you immediately run to the bookstore and buy Being Nikki! You will love it and when you’re done, you will groan when you realize the next book won’t be out till 2010.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Being Nikki.