FloJ's Reviews > Eye of the Beholder

it was ok
bookshelves: gay-fiction
Recommended for: no one
Read in June, 2009

Oh she's good. got to keep those suckers coming back for more, So write a few pages, describe a few hunks, give two of them 'issues'. Chuck in teasers for the next books. The teasers were far more interesting than Bo and Rance.

A, Jay the femme guy who arrived at the end of no 10, once more we have a few lines about him right at the end of this one. Is he going to be a chef or a singer.....? Is he or is he not going to get together with Enrico. Or is it going to be another threesome with another couple I don't even want to think about going in that direction so I won't mention names in case it gives her ideas she didn't have lol.
B. The old couple from the foot of the mountain who are finding difficulty breathing in the winter.
C. Carol (the Mayor 's secretary) is getting mysterious text messages
D. Lark and Kade (from a few books ago in the Campus Cravings series) moving to Cattle Valley.
E. Asa Montgomery, I don't think I have missed anything but I can't work out where he fits in, but he is obviously going to eventually.
F. The doctors have employed someone new to relieve them so the threesome can out together and leave him behind holding the fort.

So - 2 stars only. 1 because it is a pathetic and short story, and 2 because it is going to achieve what she set out for it to do, make me buy the next one and it makes me really really cross that I pay the money and don't get a good read out of it, especially when by my own reckoning there are at least 5 books to come in that list alone. Just please please Carol would you make them a bit more substantial.
4 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eye of the Beholder.