Mandy Hoffman's Reviews > The Bible in 90 Days: Cover to Cover in 12 Pages a Day

The Bible in 90 Days by Anonymous

1198438
Aug 31, 09

bookshelves: all-time-favs, i-own
Read in August, 2009

WOW! This was hard, but it was well worth it!

I will be honest and admit that I missed a few days, but it was still a wonderful time in the Word. It was intense and took about 45 minutes a day, but being saturated in the Word like that was an amazing experience. If you feel like a dry sponge that has nothing left to squeeze out...then I hope you do more than consider taking this 90 day challenge. You will be dripping wet again and will soak anyone who bumps into you!

While you can google reading plans on the web and print of the 90 plan, actually buying this special Bible was well worth the money. It was easily marked which made it possible to focus on what I was reading instead of counting pages while reading. And reading the easy flow of the NIV was nice when reading such huge portions in one sitting.

I walked away feeling like I had a much better grasp on the Bible, especially the Old Testament. It is all fresh in my mind and I now have a much clearer understanding of the "big picture".

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bible in 90 Days.