Lane Wilkinson's Reviews > How to Good-Bye Depression: If You Constrict Anus 100 Times Everyday. Malarkey? or Effective Way?

How to Good-Bye Depression by Hiroyuki Nishigaki

Jan 22, 2010

I no longer depression thank you to the author who has reliably shown that constriction of anus 100 daily times makes vigor, anti-aging, good complexion, beauty treatment, intuition, hair, conjugal affection. My learning in that constriction of anus 100 daily times gives me Business CEO mentality intuition. Don't believe in? 89 year old man have 6 vigorous bowel movements each day because of goodbye-depression with not much discharge from abdomen. Constrict anus 100 daily times and soon only 5 minutes or a half inch is possible!
22 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Good-Bye Depression.

Joshua Nomen-Mutatio It's like The Secret...for assholes.

message 2: by karen (new)

karen i thought the secret was for assholes...

Joshua Nomen-Mutatio It works on multiple levels. Shhhh, it's secret...

message 4: by Stephen (new) - added it

Stephen Assholes are secret? I'll have you know I clinch my asshole thousands of times a day.

message 5: by karen (new)

karen allow me to rephrase: anyone who buys the secret is an asshole.. or a douchebag. take your pick.

message 6: by Mykle (new)

Mykle Can we please start a Goodbye Depression group, where we post our anus-constricting progress and compare our emotional states?

Lane Wilkinson Have no shame! You have not constricted anus 100 daily times for obviously. With constricted anus 100 daily times there is not Secret. Stamina, goodbye-depression, hygiene, self-worth, teeth, salary-man good intuition are not having in Secret because only 100 times daily anus constriction causes. Please with gratitude take The Secret holes of asses to other commenting.

message 8: by Mykle (new)

Mykle Goodbye Depression ... Hello Illiteracy!

Joshua Nomen-Mutatio karen wrote: "allow me to rephrase: anyone who buys the secret is an asshole.. or a douchebag. take your pick."

I got it the first time, honey (pot).

message 10: by Joshua Nomen-Mutatio (last edited Jan 22, 2010 10:50PM) (new) - added it

Joshua Nomen-Mutatio I miss our comedic riffing, Karen. We've been a little off lately. Is it my gif-based infidelities? I swear that's all over now. That was just a confused period of my life. From now on it's just you, me and a series a smart ass remarks and inside jokes.

message 11: by karen (new)

karen oh, i thought stephen was confused. not everyone is aware of the existence of the fine book, the secret... or are they...?

you - have we not been the comedy duo we once were?? i thought we had some fun times on greg's thread the other day? at you all's expense, of course.

message 12: by Stephen (new) - added it

Stephen MFSO and Karen sitting in a tree
Photoshopping like a bee
First comes......

Oh, I was gonna say. The reason he wants us to constrict our anuses daily, is it also squeeeeeeezes our prostate happy gland! Our inner clitoris of delight, if you will. And even if you won't.

message 13: by karen (new)

karen is there even room in the tree with greg and mfso's torrid activities??

Joshua Nomen-Mutatio karen wrote: "is there even room in the tree with greg and mfso's torrid activities?? "

Scoot over. Left arm on red. Right leg on yellow. Yes. Greggy! C'mon over, dollface!