Kayeb's Reviews > The Narrows

The Narrows by Michael Connelly

F 50x66
May 30, 2009

Read in May, 2009

I had read this before but it was helpful to read it back to back with the first part of the Poet story. HOwever, it never address what happened to the reported relationship in the first book, so I don't know if she is in other of the harry bosch books or another of her own. I will have to do some checking.

[close:] FBI agent Rachel Walling finally gets the call shes dreaded for years. The Poet has returned. Years earlier she worked on the famous case tracking the serial killer who wove lines of poetry into his hideous crimes. Rachel has never forgotten the Poetand apparently he has not forgotten her. Former LAPD detective Harry Bosch gets a call too, from an old friend whose husband has recently died. The death appeared natural, but this mans ties to the hunt for the Poet make Harry dig deep. What he finds leads him into the most terrifying situation he has ever encountered. So begins the most deeply compelling, frightening, and masterful novel Michael Connelly has ever written, placing Harry Bosch squarely in the path of the most ruthless and ingenious murderer in Los Angeles history. [close:]

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Narrows.