Kelly's Reviews > Firestorm

251943
Jun 10, 11

bookshelves: ebooks, read-in-2011, urban-fantasy
Read from June 06 to 10, 2011

Holy crumb! How much did I love this ending? So much that I'm queuing up book 6 for immediate reading. That was one seriously awesome cliffhanger. Seriously awesome.

One thing that really stood out for me here was getting more information on the demon marks and seeing the reason behind why they have this drive to infect. I loved the entire Oracle/Mother connection. As always, I liked that Joanne goes practically orgasmic over her cars, her shoes and her clothes. The storyline with Jo's sister? Let's just say that I liked that Eamon can be a the perfect boyfriend one minute and a scary son of a bitch the next. How is it that it amuses me that Jo's sister is so terribly clueless about him? I don't know, but it does.

David and Imara. With the events leading up to the ending here I'm hoping that things turn out well but I'm not holding my breath. David is pretty awesome all juiced up, btw. Actually, he's just pretty awesome. Period. As for Imara. Oh, Imara. I loved the glimpses she gave of her insecurities. For all that she has the body and mind of a full-grown woman, she yearns for her mother's love like a child does. Which makes sense since she's only a few days old.

The entire book was of the action packed variety but it was the ending that grabbed me by the throat. I just want to know how things are going to turn out. I must know!

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Firestorm.