Michelle's Reviews > Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch

Good Omens by Terry Pratchett
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Good Omens.

Quotes Michelle Liked

Terry Pratchett
“God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players [i.e. everybody], to being involved in an obscure and complex variant of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.”
Terry Pratchett, Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch

06/14/2009 page 55
13.32% "Hahaha! This actually makes me want to go back and read Revelations to make more comparisons-hilarious, sharp and ties into the Bible well"
06/18/2009 page 133
32.2% "I'm really liking this so far. I think I would like it even more if I could remember specifics from Revelations...scary stuff people..."
06/18/2009 page 165
39.95% "Makes me wanna stay up all night reading, even if I pay the price tomorrow. Gonna read until my eyes shut themselves..."
06/19/2009 page 245
59.32% "So my plan of finishing this book and reading until my eyes closed went down like this: read about 15 pages and OUT! Haha I'll try again."