Stephanie's Reviews > Bad Kitty

Jun 11, 09

liked it
bookshelves: own
Read in May, 2009

Probably one of the most funniest book I have ever read. I loved the side conversations between Jas and her pals and the characters.

The side conversations were absolutely hilarious. I loved how random it was and how obnoxiously funny Jas and her friends were. They teased at each other but despite their teasings, it was obvious that each and every one of them cared about each other deeply. Their loyalty were never tested because it's genuine. Roxy, Polly and Tom's need to protect Jas and aid her in her mysteries were just signs of their love for her. I never doubted their friendship.

Jas or Jasmine is hilarious. She's overly obsessed with superpowers and believes that her own superpower is being attracted to cats. Little does she know that her superpower comes in handy at random times. She's also obsessed with mysteries and love playing detectives and getting herself in trouble. Of course, it's never on purpose. She just happens to fall into trouble.

The plot is quite intriguing. Jas finds herself ankle-deep in a mystery that has been going on for the last fifteen years. She finds comrades and enemies lurking in every corner. And with her novice level skills of being a detective and with the help of her friends, she manages to uncover secrets, scandals and lies.

Overall, if I had to use one word to describe Bad Kitty, it would be: hilarious. Completely and utterly hilarious.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bad Kitty.

05/30/2009 page 200