Yok Pichchapa's Reviews > Rainbow High

liked it
bookshelves: currently-reading, young-adult
Recommended for: people who are around 15
Read in August, 2007

Well... this book is kind of strange, at least for me it was.
This book really is about a bunch of guys who were different, not in the special way but... i'll just say it, they're gay in the modern meaning; don't get any weird ideas i only read this because i was bored. So this book was set in High School, in the beginning there were journal entries of the three boys who were the main character. This book was actually a bit too old for me, maybe lets just say wayy too old for me, I stopped reading it because, it was just too much for a 12 year old. Anyways i didn't finish i only got through a quarter of the book, still i could tell what the author was trying to say, and that was that, being gay is natural, it's just the way you are, the way you were born, so don't be afraid or embaressed because there are a lot of other people who are just like you. I couldn't be bothered reading the rest, it was too old for me, my dad wouldn't want me reading it anyways. I would recommend this book to people to are around 15, it's just a bit disgusting for a girl to read if you read it you will understand why.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rainbow High.