Teresa's Reviews > The Soldiers of Halla

The Soldiers of Halla by D.J. MacHale

Jun 05, 09

Read in June, 2009

I have read then entire Pendragon series. This was the finale. In many ways I'm sad it's done. The ending has a few twists I didn't expect which makes this one far from predictable. I prefer books I can't figure out the end until I'm there. This book was a little tougher to get into then the others. There seems to be a lot more set up and thought processes going on at the beginning and less action until you are halfway though the book. Make sure you read all the others before you get to this one or you won't know what's going on.....All the other books in this series are excellent. I have to admit, my older son got me started on them and we have both enjoyed our travels with Bobby Pendragon.

I won't say anything that will spoil this book for anyone else, but the cool thing is that you get to find out what the whole Traveler thing was really all about.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Soldiers of Halla.

05/27/2009 page 97
16.33% "Just beginning Chapter 9."
06/05/2009 page 594
100.0% "All Finished! I have read them all. This one was a little tough to get into, that's why it took me so long to read it."