Barbara ★'s Reviews > 2 Bodies for the Price of 1

1968285
Oct 18, 09

bookshelves: read-2009, female-lead, zzcover-green, mystery-cozy
Read in October, 2009

Carlotta is one lady who can't keep herself out of trouble. Her brother, Wesley, is one messed up dude. Gambling, loan sharks, drinking, computer fraud. The list just goes on and on. Carlotta finds herself mixed up in murders, both as a suspect and a potential victim which she feels it necessary to solve. She has three men chasing her - her ex-fiance, her brother's boss (Cooper) and the cop set on capturing her fugitive father. And if that's not enough, she has a double who has stolen her identity and then mysteriously died.

This book has it all. The action starts on page one and just doesn't let up. I really like the cop, Jack Terry. He's a good guy with the hots for Carlotta but the conflict of interest is holding him back...sorta. I like Cooper's too but Peter is a prick and she should leave him right where he is after all he dumped her like a hot potato when her father split and left her penniless. Of course, it was left hanging and now I'll have to read book three in order to find out who she chooses.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 2 Bodies for the Price of 1.

10/18/2009 page 1