mom2wah's Reviews > Any Minute

Any Minute by Joyce Meyer

F_50x66
Jun 11, 09

Read in June, 2009

What a great uplifting book. I thoroughly enjoyed the story and its message. One I would read a gain to b e uplifted. Easy read with a great message. I will look for more books from this author :O)

Sarah is married with 2 young children. She is a workaholic who will do almost anything to please her boss. She craves fulfillment in her life and get s it from her work. After a near tragedy, Sarah has to look within and reflects on her life and that of her mother and grandmother. She realizes why her family is the way they are. With inspiration and guidance from a higher source (Heavenly Father) she is able to make some changes in her life.

For those of you who are afraid this is a hard core religious book it is not. It does get a great message across about praying adn what that can do for youi if you are sincere.
I LOVED THIS BOOK! I borrowed it and will probably look to buy it so my daughter can read it SOMEDAY!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Any Minute.

Comments (showing 1-2)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Julie I just got another book from Deborah bedford. I'll have to read it and share it with you.

Julie glad that you liked it