Julia's Reviews > Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand

Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand by Carrie Vaughn

May 26, 09

bookshelves: vampires-weres-witches
Read in May, 2009

Kitty and Ben have been together as a couple for a year and have decided to get married. Not wanting or caring about all the hoo-haa of a big wedding they decide to go to Las Vegas. There, her radio producer puts together a tv show for her instead of her usual radio show, with a live audience. So, the wedding's made even cheaper wit the radio station paying for the hotel and flight. They are booked into a hotel with a big gun show where Ben’s former colleagues, of the monster hunting variety, are there as well. Meanwhile there’s a tiger show at another Vegas hotel, that’s really were-tigers and other big cats, and they don’t like Kitty in their city. There's vampire business and a old-fasioned magician, who may do a lot more than just stage magic. And, Ben participates in a big poker tournament that gets him in trouble.

I liked this because I had just re-read Kitty and Silver Bullet and had Kitty Raises Hell waiting to go as soon as I finished this. That may be a bit too much Kitty in a short time.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand.